Carolina reaper pepper lands man in hospital

Monello

Awww, jeez
PREMO Member
I bet it hurt the day after also.

The 34-year-old man who ate one of the hottest peppers in the world during a contest went to the emergency room with the headaches, the report published Monday in BMJ Case Reports said.

He was diagnosed with reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome (RVS), which happens when vessels supplying blood to the brain tighten. RVS is rare and typically associated with specific medications or illicit drugs, such as cocaine and amphetamines — not hot peppers,
some like it hot
 
Top