Carolina -- Seattle

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Carolina :yay: I wanna root for the home team, for a change. :biggrin:

So I'm singing along to the Anthem, and afterward, I ask DQ, who sings better, me or Carrie (who did a fine job with the anthem, I might add :yay:)?

Smart little girl -- she smiles big and says, "You both sound the same." :killingme

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I'll

take Seattle and give you 4.

Go Seattle, please win by 5.

Or DidWhat will be highly upset with me.

Drinking & Gambling what's the problem?

crabcake

DoWhat said:
take Seattle and give you 4.

Go Seattle, please win by 5.

Or DidWhat will be highly upset with me.

Drinking & Gambling what's the problem?
What are we betting? Karma? :shrug: :lmao:

D

dems4me

I'm routing for Carolina and anyone who plays against Seattle for the next year or two... btw, did anyone catch the last commerical with the kids in the snow and the ups or fed-ex truck coming over the hill... what language were they speaking? I ask this because Harley stopped chewing on whatever it is he was teething on and stopped the entire time and watched the commercial... I am SURE this is the language and only language the pup understands. If I can figure out the language I would like to learn... Please don't chase the kitty cats; for the love of God please take your teeth out of my flesh; or do you have to go potty?... anyone? What language was it please!!!! :biggrin: TIA!! :biggrin: :smile:

crabcake

Carolina seems to have woken up. :yay:

No clue on the language, Dems; didn't see the commercial. :ohwell:

D

dems4me

crabcake said:
Carolina seems to have woken up. :yay:

No clue on the language, Dems; didn't see the commercial. :ohwell:

:banghead: that was my one and only chance of being able to communicate to the dog and have him listen :banghead: Maybe like the other football game they'll play the same commercial again.

:lol:

crabcake

dems4me said:
:banghead: that was my one and only chance of being able to communicate to the dog and have him listen :banghead: Maybe like the other football game they'll play the same commercial again.

:lol:
I've found a rolled up newspaper cracked on their ass, or a shaken soda can w/coins in it gets their attention and communicates my message pretty good. :yay:

D

dems4me

crabcake said:
I've found a rolled up newspaper cracked on their ass, or a shaken soda can w/coins in it gets their attention and communicates my message pretty good. :yay:

I've tried everything,he's just too highstrung all the time to pay attention to anything... and if I have a newspaper or can shaking at him he'd think it was a toy. I think he'd benefit from a puppy prozac.

D

dems4me

crabcake said:

Yes I know...:ohwell: I think I'm going Elaine's route -- if I ever get a dog, I'll get an older one to bypass this phase.... :lol:

crabcake

dems4me said:
Yes I know...:ohwell: I think I'm going Elaine's route -- if I ever get a dog, I'll get an older one to bypass this phase.... :lol:
Getting him fixed (if he's not already) might settle him down a bit. :shrug:

But that's a discussion for the pet forum. :yay:

Ya think Carolina will follow in Denver's footsteps earlier today, or pull one outta their butts and pull this off? :snacks:

D

dems4me

crabcake said:
Getting him fixed (if he's not already) might settle him down a bit. :shrug:

But that's a discussion for the pet forum. :yay:

Ya think Carolina will follow in Denver's footsteps earlier today, or pull one outta their butts and pull this off? :snacks:

I think Smith is the only one that really wants this for Carolina... it takes more than one person :shrug: The defense looks completely disoriented out there... poof... nother touchdown :faint: I'm still pulling for Caorlina though, wish they'd rally some... just a little... enough to take the crowd out of the game too :ohwell:

D

dems4me

And just where is that blasted commercial again :tantrum: I was onto something for a hot second :cussing:

D

dems4me

Did you see that? They just said Dehlomes quarter back rating is 1.5 :killingme: I think he should go back to rumbling around with his helmet backwards like when he was with the Saints that one game :killingme: :killingme:

D

dems4me

Another interception :banghead: :banghead: Would that make his qb rating a negative? When do you put in your back up for one set of downs :shrug: Who is the back up for Carolina?