Carvilles health...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...anyone see James lately?

I was just watching him with Russert on his cable show and Jim doesn't seem right.

You can stop laughing now, I'm serious. His prior maniacal laugh has gotten down right demented. I'm wondering if he has something wrong, quit laughing, something seriously, a nerve thing or something wrong with him?

Is this just me?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Larry Gude said:
...anyone see James lately?

You can stop laughing now, I'm serious. His prior maniacal laugh has gotten down right demented. I'm wondering if he has something wrong, quit laughing, something seriously, a nerve thing or something wrong with him?

Is this just me?
:yeahthat: I've noticed the "demented laugh" for years, and whenever I saw him in a TV interview, the first image that came to my mind was SNAKE.

I saw a flash or two of the Tim Russert program, but my sensiblities won't allow me to linger when Carvilles' on the tube.

Truth be told, that guy gives me the "willies"; to me he is one scary dude.

BTW, who's he married to? A Republican journalist? Imagine that household!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Nope...

BTW, who's he married to? A Republican journalist?

Nope. Mary Matlin, aka Mrs. Carville, is a GOP campaign strategist, same as James. They fell in love during the '92 race which was kinda interesting and got married right after it was over.

When they are on TV together it's amusing because she will not allow him to blather like the host always will.

As far as his laugh, I'm serious, it's notably different.