Cassidy Hutchinson

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not only was she not there, the people who were there including the one who she says told her Trump tried to strangle a Secret Service agent will be testifying that no such incident occurred.

She has to know she's being used by serial killer sociopaths who will allow her to destroy herself, then kick her to the curb (just like they did that loser who tried to say Brett Kavanaugh raped her). And when she is sentenced to federal prison for lying under oath to Congress, all these people worshiping her won't even remember her name.

HemiHauler

Damn! You got your programming update from your handlers and started propagating before midnight.

Good bot, good bot. :patsonhead:

Hijinx

That was probably the most stupid thing said in a completely stupid investigation.
What is wrong with the mind of a Representative who would make up a story like that which is so easily proven to be a lie?

Reactions: BOP

DaSDGuy

How do we know she is full of bull excrement? When she testified that Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of his limo.
Doesn't everyone know how far away from the passenger seats the steering wheel is? Is she saying Trump has 10 foot long arms?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That was probably the most stupid thing said in a completely stupid investigation.
What is wrong with the mind of a Representative who would make up a story like that which is so easily proven to be a lie?

Lies don't matter to them anymore because they know their voting base will do what the TV tells them to. The Marxist media tards were all over the channels and internet rhapsodizing about this girl, "Oh, you could just SEE the integrity in her eyes! She was SO credible! The way she described the dripping ketchup! I would be so proud to have her abort my child!"

You can see it on here - our resident tards gobbled up her BS without question, then got all triggered and abusive when anyone else raised questions. On one hand, they believe Trump is this out of shape old man; on the other hand, they believe he physically dominated two Secret Service agents. Their cult leaders can tell them literally anything and they'll believe it.

CPUSA

Damn! You got your programming update from your handlers and started propagating before midnight.

LMAO!!!
Still butthurt when Vrai nailed you with this comeback zinger, I see...
Still too stupid to come up with your own witty comeback....go ahead booboo...keep stealing
It's what you people do...

glhs837

Power with Control

Funny, the thing I've seen was snippets of her testimony and immediately noticed it was all hearsay. Wouldn't be allowed in court, but in the clown court that is congressional hearings, sure, why not.

How do we know she is full of bull excrement? When she testified that Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of his limo.
Doesn't everyone know how far away from the passenger seats the steering wheel is? Is she saying Trump has 10 foot long arms?

I thought the exact same thing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Don't you know that Trump crashed through the bulletproof barrier, leaped over the seat, fought off one agent, and proceeded to throttle another?

Trump is Superman.

BETTER than Superman.

SuperTrump!

supertrump.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Funny, the thing I've seen was snippets of her testimony and immediately noticed it was all hearsay. Wouldn't be allowed in court, but in the clown court that is congressional hearings, sure, why not.

That's been true of the majority of the "testimony" provided during this "hearing". Its all political theatre and nothing more.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Like I posted before...he makes up for having small hands with his really long arms.
They really don’t think through these psychotic imaginings. It’s no wonder they have to go to Hollywood for their video evidence show trial.