Cassidy Hutchinson

SamSpade

When Trump left the WH he didn't take her to Florida with the rest of his staff. Is this her revenge for being left out .?
See, in an actual TRIAL - there's reasons why you want your witnesses to be credible. When there's a clear conflict of interest, a prosecutor who actually wants to WIN would hesitate to put someone on the stand who has an obvious GRUDGE.

In a TRIAL - perjury is actually rarely prosecuted. In a circus like this - it's a slam dunk you won't be.

So two things:

1. I don't want to hear that testimony is subject to prosecution for perjury - from past Congressional circuses, it's clear that it will never happen, unless those running it make an exception.
2. That being the case - there's no reason not to lie. I once heard numerous stories from a White House staffer in the Clinton White House - LOTS of instances of Hillary smashing things, fighting with Bill and demoralizing her staff in front of everyone. Can *I* testify? I wouldn't. I haven't the faintest idea if he wasn't just making it up, because he knew I didn't like her. Undoubtedly, this KID may have heard something outright ridiculous and tried to sell it to some either EXTREMELY STUPID Democrats on the committee or Democrats who thought their audience was stupid enough to believe it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In a TRIAL - perjury is actually rarely prosecuted. In a circus like this - it's a slam dunk you won't be.

This is all about Media Optics for the coming elections ... this why the J6 Committee is casting as wide a net as possible

an attempt to Tar and Feather ALL republicans as being in support of Insurrection, Vote for Democrats to Protect Democracy

DaSDGuy

Liberal "evidence" at its finest

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When Trump left the WH he didn't take her to Florida with the rest of his staff. Is this her revenge for being left out .?

There's a lot of butthurt from the swampers who either got cut or never made the cut to begin with in whatever capacity. I'm convinced Liz Cheney is a scorned woman - nobody goes on that kind of vendetta, destroying their reputation and career in the process, unless it's personal.

Hijinx

This is all about Media Optics for the coming elections ... this why the J6 Committee is casting as wide a net as possible

an attempt to Tar and Feather ALL republicans as being in support of Insurrection, Vote for Democrats to Protect Democracy
If this is about media optics they are sure doing a piss poor job of it.
The optics I am getting is that the democrats are just running another farce fishing expedition against Trump.
If Independents are watching and they don't have TDS they cannot help but see this is lunacy.
IMO it is costing them votes, but then I am biased also.

They are seeking vengeance with no real reason for wanting it.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
He wasn't riding in The Beast that day.
“Trump then got into the presidential limo, known as “The Beast,” with Secret Service Special Agent Bobby Engel, the head of the president’s protective detail.” From CNBC

Get your facts straight, Genius

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Jan. 6 Committee Says Cassidy Hutchinson Told Them That She Heard Mark Meadows Say That A Secret Service Agent’s Friend’s Cousin’s Husband Once Heard That One Of Trump’s Other Aides Said She Thinks She Heard Him Say He Wanted To 'Do An Insurrection'

WASHINGTON, D.C. - The walls are closing in on former President Trump. In an explosive bombshell unprecedented star witness testimony yesterday, Cassidy Hutchinson told everyone that she heard Mark Meadows say that a Secret Service agent's friend's cousin's husband once heard that one of Trump's other aides said she thinks she heard him say he wanted to "do an insurrection."

"Yes, that's totally what I heard someone say Trump said to someone who told it to them," said Cassidy Hutchinson. "He literally said 'Let's do an insurrection.' And then he threw a plate at the bust of Martin Luther King." Hutchinson then started sobbing uncontrollably.

Bluecrqbe

1656624733094.png

Bluecrqbe

Sorry you’re having so much trouble with your dinnerware but I’m fairly certain you can swing by one of those thrift stores or Goodwill and restock your kitchen.

Alternatively, if you’re that much of a klutz, perhaps you should stick to paper plates.
You must be tired, this doesn’t even make much sense. You have or getting over COVID? I think studies like this are explaining what I’ve been seeing in places like this forum, a significant and startling decline in cognitive functioning in some after COVID.

Keep an eye on that, or tell a loved one since you’ll likely not be able to detect these changes.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You must be tired, this doesn’t even make much sense. You have or getting over COVID? I think studies like this are explaining what I’ve been seeing in places like this forum, a significant and startling decline in cognitive functioning in some after COVID.

Keep Deflecting Sapidus

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hutchinson fallout: Raskin acknowledges hearsay, witness stands by account, Secret Service ghosted?

"The story that she told is the evidence that I’m aware of, at least within her story, and I’ve not seen anything to contradict it," Raskin answered. "And then, of course, it’s corroborated by everything else we know about Donald Trump’s eagerness to not just incite this march (from the rally outside the White House to the Capitol) and assemble the march and form the march and exhort the people in the march but also to participate in it, he wanted to go into it."

CNN’s Jake Tapper followed by saying, "Your committee interviewed Tony Ornato and Engel, who supposedly told her this story, and I don’t doubt her. I’m sure Ornato told her the story. But your committee interviewed them. Did you ask about this story?"

Raskin replied: "I was not involved in either of those interviews. So I can’t say and I don’t have any knowledge of that. I will just say I’m not aware of anything that contradicts the account."

"As of now, it is hearsay," Tapper said.

Raskin replied: "Oh, sure. We’re not in a court of law, and we’re not charging anybody with any particular offense."

On Wednesday, Hutchinson’s attorneys Jody Hunt and William Jordan said in a statement to The Hill newspaper: "Ms. Hutchinson stands by all of the testimony she provided yesterday, under oath, to the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol."

Telling Lies and claiming something happened that you cannot prove is ok before Congress