Cassidy Hutchinson

Bluecrqbe

Keep Deflecting Sapidus
Says the bot who posts the equivalent of supermarket tabloid articles every morning.

Anyone remember those? That’s the feeling I get in the morning when I load all the new posts, tens of articles from the modern day National Inquirer and Weekly World News 😆

1656672186624.jpeg

Bare-ya-cuda

Awww, poor little Donnie. Can't catch a break, so unfairly persecuted! A witch hunt!!!!
You should start a thread with trumps tweet updates since you are one of three people on here following him. I must say I love how he sends all of you into a tail spin after 18 months out of office. Get a life and work harder in not being such a hypocrite.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You should start a thread with trumps tweet updates since you are one of three people on here following him. I must say I love how he sends all of you into a tail spin after 18 months out of office. Get a life and work harder in not being such a hypocrite.
It's like they've been possessed! :roflmao:

One tweet or sound bite and their all... "sputter... sputter... :tantrum :cds: :bawl: :jameo: :tantrum sputter... "TRUMP!!!" :cds: "Aaaarrrrrrrghhh!"

:killingme

Hell, I want him back in office just to send them all over the edge for good! :lmao:

SamSpade

If you're a witness favored by the prosecution - you'll never be prosecuted for perjury. Perjury cases are RARE even though it's almost certain people lie a lot while on the stand - they don't do them, because there would be TOO MANY.

If however the prosecution hates you - it's their strongest tool to twist your arm into doing and saying whatever they want - including lying AGAIN under oath.

SamSpade

Says the bot who posts the equivalent of supermarket tabloid articles every morning.

Anyone remember those? That’s the feeling I get in the morning when I load all the new posts, tens of articles from the modern day National Inquirer and Weekly World News 😆

View attachment 164893

I used to subscribe to them. It was HILARIOUS. They no longer publish on paper.

I'm assuming you know that the entire paper from one end to the other was the Babylon Bee of its time - every word, intentionally made up to be funny.

Some of my favorites were "Squeamish Surgeon Throws Up in Patient" "Hitler's Dog was Gay" and "Vampire Sues Airline over Broken Coffin".

glhs837

Power with Control

Well, one is an adult political animal using hearsay to describe things that never happened, the other was a teenager talking about taking peoples lives in self defense. The difference in emotional response is pretty understandable.

CPUSA

Well, one is an adult political animal using hearsay to describe things that never happened, the other was a teenager talking about taking peoples lives in self defense. The difference in emotional response is pretty understandable.
Bluegums is too stupid to understand the difference.
She's still crying over Trump's mean tweets, like the little queer bitch she is...

HemiHauler

“Trump then got into the presidential limo, known as “The Beast,” with Secret Service Special Agent Bobby Engel, the head of the president’s protective detail.” From CNBC

Get your facts straight, Genius

Hey Pookie?

Looks like an SUV to me :p

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I used to subscribe to them. It was HILARIOUS. They no longer publish on paper.

I'm assuming you know that the entire paper from one end to the other was the Babylon Bee of its time - every word, intentionally made up to be funny.

Some of my favorites were "Squeamish Surgeon Throws Up in Patient" "Hitler's Dog was Gay" and "Vampire Sues Airline over Broken Coffin".
Bat boy was the best

34D0F437-15B4-42B3-9D22-2D238DE6B486.jpeg

Bluecrqbe

Along with their cult followers....
So you and your ilk are openly advocating the murder of half the country? So then what? Those who are left, how bloodthirsty you are, who’s next? I’m sure it’d be the atheist, the divorced, and all others who openly sin.

Last edited: