Cat allergies

Jameo

What?!
you have ANOTHER cat?

Try Alavert..I love the stuff. Although I'm not allergic to dogs or cats.

Now you know I'm not a cat person :nono: Boyfriend's kid has a cat :cds: I'm ok as long as I don't touch it, but the damn thing jumped up on the couch last night right in my face. Itchy eyes..scratchy throat within minutes :ohwell:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Now you know I'm not a cat person :nono: Boyfriend's kid has a cat :cds: I'm ok as long as I don't touch it, but the damn thing jumped up on the couch last night right in my face. Itchy eyes..scratchy throat within minutes :ohwell:

Gotta love cats...they just KNOW who isn't a cat person and plop right on them.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

you need to interview your BF from now on...

Question ONE.... do you own a cat?

Jameo

What?!
you need to interview your BF from now on...

Question ONE.... do you own a cat?

He doesn't like the damn cat either, but the kid had a major fit last night when he said kitty needs a new home :cds::cds::cds: And I don't expect him to boot the cat because of me. It would be nice but the kid would probably hate me :lmao: Humm...maybe if the cat disappeared and was replaced with a puppy for Christmas????? :jet:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I love kitties, but I'm very allergic

Zyrtec for you and wipes for the kitty. You are allergic to the dander, and the key is keeping the dander contact to a minimum. So wipe down kitty with a wipe regularly and wash your hands frequently after touching kitty. Oh and you shouldn't be changing the litter box either.
Removing Cat Dander - LoveToKnow Cats

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
He doesn't like the damn cat either, but the kid had a major fit last night when he said kitty needs a new home :cds::cds::cds: And I don't expect him to boot the cat because of me. It would be nice but the kid would probably hate me :lmao: Humm...maybe if the cat disappeared and was replaced with a puppy for Christmas????? :jet:

:jet:....oohhh can you trade the kitty for a puppy?

Jameo

What?!
I love kitties, but I'm very allergic

Zyrtec for you and wipes for the kitty. You are allergic to the dander, and the key is keeping the dander contact to a minimum. So wipe down kitty with a wipe regularly and wash your hands frequently after touching kitty. Oh and you shouldn't be changing the litter box either.
Removing Cat Dander - LoveToKnow Cats

:barf: litter boxes :barf: #1 reason I'm not a cat person!