Cat in tree

frequentflier

happy to be living

frequentflier

happy to be living
I love that quilt!
Thanks. Many years ago, someone put a trunk in my dumpster at work and it had a bunch of baby blankets and stuff in it. This baby quilt was in it and has been in my cat room since! The other stuff got laundered and I kept some and donated the rest (no kids or grandkids...just fur kids!)

PJay

Thanks. Many years ago, someone put a trunk in my dumpster at work and it had a bunch of baby blankets and stuff in it. This baby quilt was in it and has been in my cat room since! The other stuff got laundered and I kept some and donated the rest (no kids or grandkids...just fur kids!)

If I lived near you, I would be a frequent shopper at your shop. I bet you find all kinds of neat stuff. I love vintage finds.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
This is Tuna (04/1978 - 07/1994), my dumpster kitten. My parents kept her when I wed in June 1982, almost 4 years after I rescued her from the streets at about 3 months of age. She became my dad's best little buddy.
1644469910424.png

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Here is the semi-famous Miss Teia 8 years ago in the middle of the few months where she was Only Cat.
She was 17 here, and just 3 months away from having 2 boys to raise, Cooper and Buff.
1657913153410.png