Cat vs Tree

M

makemepurr

I am looking for some advice. My cat, Cuddles, keeps climbing my Holiday Tree. How do I keep her out of it. I've tried talking to her, but she goes right back in.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I am looking for some advice. My cat, Cuddles, keeps climbing my Holiday Tree. How do I keep her out of it. I've tried talking to her, but she goes right back in.

You should of put up a "Christmas" Tree. She would be more respectful.

JMHO

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I use one of the cat sprays...it smells like eucalyptus. I just spray it on the lower branches. Seems to be working just fine.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
1. Air Horn
2. An Empty Clean Soda Can with a few pennies in it. Put tape over the tab and shake the can. It's the noises that the cats don't like.

crazykitty

Use the no pet sprays. They work pretty good. Most of them you will probably have to spray on once a day. Good luck!

R

retiredweaxman

My wife preferred to use a regular squirt gun filled with tap water. We used it the first year and the cats have not gone back towards the tree since (been about 5 years).

Cheap, not damaging to the cats, no chemicals, no smell...

What is a holiday tree?

Get a weasel and tie his lash to the tree. Or a snake, cats don't like snakes.

M

makemepurr

You should of put up a "Christmas" Tree. She would be more respectful.

JMHO

I don't want to call it a XMas tree. I don't want to offend anyone. You know there are Jews and Muslims that live around here.

TurboK9

Grow some holiday balls and smack the damn cat upside the head with a supersoaker blast.

Filled with sulfuric acid. Or water. Water I suppose would be less danaging to the tree.

TurboK9

The normal tree you put up around the winter holiday with lights and ornaments.

Especially when you are trying to draw attention to yourself on a forum where you know people will try to make an issue of it.

Congrats, in trying hard to be PC and not offend non-christians, of which there are like 11 on this forum, you have just offended 1/2 of Southern Maryland. But that's OK, I'm pretty sure that was what you were aiming for.

:roflmao:

Especially when you are trying to draw attention to yourself on a forum where you know people will try to make an issue of it.

Congrats, in trying hard to be PC and not offend non-christians, of which there are like 11 on this forum, you have just offended 1/2 of Southern Maryland. But that's OK, I'm pretty sure that was what you were aiming for.

:roflmao:

Ah, she was just malikng a point. I still think a weasle would be cool though. tree or no tree. Merry Christmas kitty. WEASEL!