Cat with IBS

frequentflier

happy to be living
I believe that is now closed but yes, that is where I was getting her food when all this began, and they stopped carrying the brand.

I have tried so many different brands before we settled on Royal Canin. Hills Science made her worse.

I knew posting a thread was a piss in the dark. Most people just put them down with this...
It has reopened as EarthWise pet and the manager is awesome and knows a lot about animal nutrition and how to deal with issues related to health. I doubt they carry what your cat is eating however they do sell Farmina and I know they have specialty foods for stomach issues and urinary issues. My cats are on the skin and coat as well as the digestion made by Farmina.

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
It has reopened as EarthWise pet and the manager is awesome and knows a lot about animal nutrition and how to seal with issues related to health. I doubt they carry what your cat is eating however they do sell Farmina and I know they have specialty foods for stomach issues and urinary issues. My cats are on the skin and coat as well as the digestion made by Farmina.

It is worth a try for sure... thanks so much for the suggestion. Farmina is something I have not tried before...