Catch of the evening

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Catfish, and plenty of them. I was actually doubling on my bottom rig.:yay: I would still be out (tide's coming back in in a bit) but the friggin bugs are a pita that I don't feel like dealing with.

HUGE amounts of bait running up and down the river with the smaller guys in close. This is going to be a good fish weekend also.

belvak

Happy Camper
Catfish, and plenty of them. I was actually doubling on my bottom rig.:yay: I would still be out (tide's coming back in in a bit) but the friggin bugs are a pita that I don't feel like dealing with.

HUGE amounts of bait running up and down the river with the smaller guys in close. This is going to be a good fish weekend also.

Where were you fishin?

smithchick231

ok seriously. where u at? ive been trying to catch something for a month now and arent getting anyplace....before this whole guy at the house trying to get in thing (see searching for someone near broomes island)...we had just pulled back up from the solomons fishing piers and were there 3 hours and didnt get a damn bite! doubled up bottom rigs...worms...shrimp..clam snouts....i even got so desperate i put some small saltwater spooner rig on the top leader.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Seriously, I was in my front yard, which is the Potomac River. Check today's Recorder sports section. Read the outdoor column by James Drake there should be a fishing report in there for Solomon's. You need to keep an eye on the tide and the time. Actually the next couple of hours should be pretty productive. We caught 1 croaker and a dozen + of cats, using squid for bait.