catch rides or lease

crpc

I just sold my daughter's horse. We are looking to find her either a catch ride situation or a lease on a large pony or smaller horse.

Daugher rides quite well for her age. She is a quiet/kind rider. She has no fear--and has been on some beasts.

She does the point to point races, evented through BN, currently schooling 2'9". (because her mother won't let her go any higher) She has also done hunter shows. After eventing 2 for years straight--we went to a hunter show--just for fun and she pulled 1st in 4 of her 6 classes and 2nd and 3rd in the other 2 classes out of 15+ riders. DD doesn't care about ribbons--she just loves to ride.

DD is 5'4" and has LONG legs. However, she is a tiny girl. About 77lbs.

DD doesn't mind a beastie with some spunk but her mother wants a beast that is sane.

References provided---

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I just sold my daughter's horse. We are looking to find her either a catch ride situation or a lease on a large pony or smaller horse.

Daugher rides quite well for her age. She is a quiet/kind rider. She has no fear--and has been on some beasts.

She does the point to point races, evented through BN, currently schooling 2'9". (because her mother won't let her go any higher) She has also done hunter shows. After eventing 2 for years straight--we went to a hunter show--just for fun and she pulled 1st in 4 of her 6 classes and 2nd and 3rd in the other 2 classes out of 15+ riders. DD doesn't care about ribbons--she just loves to ride.

DD doesn't mind a beastie with some spunk but her mother wants a beast that is sane.

References provided---

Send her to Florida....I can put her to work!:yahoo:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Send her to Florida....I can put her to work!:yahoo:

Hey don't be stealing our rider here in Maryland!!:yahoo:

How is the weather down there today? It was a balmy 50 something today. I was actually sweating today when I was riding, but then again I was wearing my heavy Mountain Horse Jacket. Don't tell me you were wearing Shorts and a T-shirt. Spring is coming, Spring is coming, Spring is coming.:howdy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

References provided---

PM me I'd love to talk to you. :howdy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
crpc, you're welcome to post any of the photos of your daughter from the Glenwood show here.

She's a great rider!

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn

References provided---

I have a nice little mare that needs a rider... She is 15.1, 6 y.o. Appendix QH. Very good mind.. loves trails. Will jump anything. I rode her for the first time in 5 months the other day and she was great.. She's just outta shape and needs to be ridden more often. PM me if your interested.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hey don't be stealing our rider here in Maryland!!:yahoo:

How is the weather down there today? It was a balmy 50 something today. I was actually sweating today when I was riding, but then again I was wearing my heavy Mountain Horse Jacket. Don't tell me you were wearing Shorts and a T-shirt. Spring is coming, Spring is coming, Spring is coming.:howdy:

It was only 62 today. A cold front went through. I am sure it is heading your way.:lmao:

shilo

crpc from the above responses it sounds like she'll have plenty to ride but you are welcome to add me to the list if she doesn't. You can e-mail me at buzzsmarina@verizon.net Devine has been working with my horses but I haven't heard from her in awhile so I guess she is busy. Actually Devine, if you are reading this, let me know what's up with your schedule. Thanks!

appaholic

I too have a nice little mare that needs a person and time 15.1 or 15.2 appy. Placed at Aphc world as yearling in HIH & halter, but now as 4 year old needs ride time. Just wish my time did not seem to fly, but that is life as a mom! And now must take those said rugrats to school!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
I too have a nice little mare that needs a person and time 15.1 or 15.2 appy. Placed at Aphc world as yearling in HIH & halter, but now as 4 year old needs ride time. Just wish my time did not seem to fly, but that is life as a mom! And now must take those said rugrats to school!

:faint: you are gonna put that little girl on KILLER!:faint:

Just teasin! She is a nice mare (for an app:lmao:)

appaholic

:faint: you are gonna put that little girl on KILLER!:faint:

Just teasin! She is a nice mare (for an app:lmao:)
Was not really talking about this little one or any little one but older with some experience would be fine. Killer!:lmao: Now you know I can not say bad things about hubby now! ( He does read this forum from time to time) But hubby has been known in the PAST to use the wrong approach with woman 2/4 legs whatever!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Was not really talking about this little one or any little one but older with some experience would be fine. Killer!:lmao: Now you know I can not say bad things about hubby now! ( He does read this forum from time to time) But hubby has been known in the PAST to use the wrong approach with woman 2/4 legs whatever!

My hubby goes up to people riding at our place all the time, and if he knows they are going to ride a new horse, he looks at me and says " your gonna let them ride killer?" and it always scares them! I think he did that to you when you rode The Tobi-nator!:starcat:

appaholic

My hubby goes up to people riding at our place all the time, and if he knows they are going to ride a new horse, he looks at me and says " your gonna let them ride killer?" and it always scares them! I think he did that to you when you rode The Tobi-nator!:starcat:

I think he did say that, come to think of it and ask my other half if we had insurance too! We know how scary Toby is... not! The week-end befor last Toby and others went on a trail ride with us, the real windy Sunday! All the horses were so good, just crossed the water, bridges, saw deer, and no problems. Good minded show horse, gotta love it!:buddies:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
I think he did say that, come to think of it and ask my other half if we had insurance too! We know how scary Toby is... not! The week-end befor last Toby and others went on a trail ride with us, the real windy Sunday! All the horses were so good, just crossed the water, bridges, saw deer, and no problems. Good minded show horse, gotta love it!:buddies:

I LOVE hearing that!!! I just sent his sister up to get started...I can't wait to do the clinic and have him and his sis going together!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Come on Paso...I made a FUNNY!

Joke of the Day:
Q. Why did the Indians ride Appaloosas into Battle?

A. They wanted to make sure they were really angry by the time they got there!

appaholic

Come on Paso...I made a FUNNY!

Joke of the Day:
Q. Why did the Indians ride Appaloosas into Battle?

A. They wanted to make sure they were really angry by the time they got there!

Paso if appendixqh does not play nice, we can always tell dumb blonde jokes!:duel::smoochy:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Paso if appendixqh does not play nice, we can always tell dumb blonde jokes!:duel::smoochy:

You better wait until I get the bottle of bleach out again! (we are WELL beyond the "root" stage, and I really do need an excuse for my behavior!) :evil:

:diva: :buddies: