Catching a cheater cheater pumpkin eater PT 5

Hey honey bunny!!! You are never on here anymore! Did you lose that boyfriend of yours yet?

I can only hop on off and on during the day at my new job and I don't really get online often at night when I'm home. (and he's still around :lol:)

I missed all the drama with the CCPE threadS. Something about an egg?? :lmao:

Wow....Your quotes have a recurring theme........(ass)
Figures......You do like the butt!

Where does my post have anything about an ass? You are the one that brought it up... :shrug:

Deep down I know you have homophobia problems thanks to dear old dad, but you really should let them go. I mean, if you're meant to be a pole smoker, why fight it? :killingme

Black-Francis

Where does my post have anything about an ass? You are the one that brought it up... :shrug:

Deep down I know you have homophobia problems thanks to dear old dad, but you really should let them go. I mean, if you're meant to be a pole smoker, why fight it? :killingme

The quotes below everything you post, you big dummy! Why is everything gay, gay, gay from you?

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!

:killingme

4d2008

when we get to CCPE pt 10 can we change the name to something else? We should be there by Monday.:killingme