Catt

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
BS Gal said:
How did the golf lessons go today?

I actually hit the ball about 75 feet in the air :yay:

I go again next Saturday. I like it..and I really learned a lot. I need to practice so my swing becomes second nature. Ott is taking me to the driving range tomorrow morning.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
cattitude said:
I actually hit the ball about 75 feet in the air :yay:

I go again next Saturday. I like it..and I really learned a lot. I need to practice so my swing becomes second nature. Ott is taking me to the driving range tomorrow morning.
I am so glad. My dad would be so happy someone is using those clubs. Check your PM'r in a moment. I'm sending you something.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
cattitude said:
Ott and I went to the driving range today. I didn't do too bad. There may be hope for me yet. :lol:
You'll be playing with the big boys soon! :lmao: Pete will just have to accept you as one of the guys. I'll go and drive the beer cart.

onebdzee

off the shelf
BS Gal said:
You'll be playing with the big boys soon! :lmao: Pete will just have to accept you as one of the guys. I'll go and drive the beer cart.

Can I ride....we could get matching shirts that say "offical beer getter" :biggrin:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
onebdzee said:
Can I ride....we could get matching shirts that say "offical beer getter" :biggrin:
Definitely. We can also wear our lesbian cheer-leading outfits and cheer for Catt.

onebdzee

off the shelf
BS Gal said:
Definitely. We can also wear our lesbian cheer-leading outfits and cheer for Catt.

As long as we don't have to do the fancy pyramid stuff again....you remember what happened last time :rolleyes:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
onebdzee said:
As long as we don't have to do the fancy pyramid stuff again....you remember what happened last time :rolleyes:
That was so not pretty. Really, big girls on the bottom and little ones on top next time. We had that allllllll wrong.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
cattitude said:
But I want to do the lesbian cheerleading thing too.
You're golfing. We're the cheerleaders. Get it straight.

Okay, how well can you do the pyramid? You and me on the bottom, 1bdz on the top, and she has GOT to stop doing those wierd cartwheel things. I'm just sayin........it's kind of hard on the back.

onebdzee

off the shelf
BS Gal said:
You're golfing. We're the cheerleaders. Get it straight.

Okay, how well can you do the pyramid? You and me on the bottom, 1bdz on the top, and she has GOT to stop doing those wierd cartwheel things. I'm just sayin........it's kind of hard on the back.

I like doing those cartwheel things....I've been practicing(in my spare time) and I got them down so it won't hurt you next time....I promise!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
onebdzee said:
I like doing those cartwheel things....I've been practicing(in my spare time) and I got them down so it won't hurt you next time....I promise!
You've been using the trampoline to practice, haven't you?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I'll ask her to join us. When she does her super flip routine off the roof and into the pool, you'll be impressed, also, Otter.