Caught in the act

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I caught an ex-boyfriend, not in the actual act, but in his bed with a naked girl. :bawl:

Have you caught someone, been caught, know someone who caught someone or know someone who was caught? :snacks:

nomoney

My hubby and another male forumite sat at my house one day and watched my neighbor come home early and surprise her husband and his girlfriend......

but that's the closest I have to drama in that dept.

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
nomoney said:
My hubby and another male forumite sat at my house one day and watched my neighbor come home early and surprise her husband and his girlfriend......

:yikes:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
sushisamba said:
I caught an ex-boyfriend, not in the actual act, but in his bed with a naked girl. :bawl:

Have you caught someone, been caught, know someone who caught someone or know someone who was caught? :snacks:

I caught my first husband in bed with my best friend and Maid of Honor 6 weeks after the wedding. Actually was the best thing that ever happened to me as it opened my eyes to the lying loser. :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
nomoney said:

That's when I ran across the street to get away from the crazy wife and met Day. :smile:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
nomoney said:

So which one of the three of you called her and told her there was an emergency to get home RIGHT away!!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
No. I've actually dated some really wonderful men, who had more respect for themselves and for me than to do something so painful. Well....there was that one loser boyfriend who left a lot to be desired and did lots of hurtful things to me, but it was my fault for being with him when I should have demanded better for myself.

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
BadGirl said:
No. I've actually dated some really wonderful men, who had more respect for themselves and for me than to do something so painful. Well....there was that one loser boyfriend who left a lot to be desired and did lots of hurtful things to me, but it was my fault for being with him when I should have demanded better for myself.
Yep, that's why the guy who did it to me is an X. :yay:

Thought about him today and luckily that incident is what comes to mind when I think about him. :loser:

jaie

So happy!
MysticalMom said:
I caught my first husband in bed with my best friend and Maid of Honor 6 weeks after the wedding. Actually was the best thing that ever happened to me as it opened my eyes to the lying loser. :yay:
Whice loser?

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
sushisamba said:

Yes. My first fiancee and her other boyfriend, in bed nekkid and sleeping it off.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Never caught anyone cheating on me but I have busted out men who tried to cheat with me. That's one of the reasons I don't trust men right off the back when I ask if they are single. I try to get thorough evidence like a walk-thru of their home. :bubble:

Pete

Repete
LexiGirl75 said:
Never caught anyone cheating on me but I have busted out men who tried to cheat with me. That's one of the reasons I don't trust men right off the back when I ask if they are single. I try to get thorough evidence like a walk-thru of their home. :bubble:
The next morning when it is light?

horserider

it sucks

My first fiance cheated on me!!! We had a joint email account that we used and the idiot was dumb enought to use it to email all these girls telling them that he missed them and he wasn't getting married anymore because all he could think about was them. When he got back from his tour actng like everything was fine he found all his #### on the street!!!

sushisamba said:

mainman

Set Trippin
horserider said:
My first fiance cheated on me!!! We had a joint email account that we used and the idiot was dumb enought to use it to email all these girls telling them that he missed them and he wasn't getting married anymore because all he could think about was them. When he got back from his tour actng like everything was fine he found all his #### on the street!!!
Get out!!! :shocking:

wxtornado

The Other White Meat
horserider said:

Mom?? :faint:

Shannie0308

I got off work early, drove home w/o calling the boyfriend so I could surprise him. I pull in the driveway to find my semi-naked boyfriend walking some girl out to her car. Complete with good-bye kisses.

Come to find out, I had been in a car accident two weeks earlier, and the hospital couldnt get ahold of him at work. Which is where he was supposed to be. He had taken the day off to spend time with her. Loser

Last edited: