Caught On Tape: Man Snaps Photo Up Girl's Skirt

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Daniel Thurman was charged with felony invasion of privacy.

So is taking a picture illegal or is the act of looking illegal? :shrug:

Last edited:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Nickel said:
Since she was a minor, I'd guess both.

I guess the minor thing would do it.

But I mean... let's say she wasn't a minor, and she's a hot babe wearing a low-cut top. Seems like it's a little unclear.

Not that I'm going out and suggesting that guys should be taking peeks up women's skirts... by any means.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
sleuth said:

But I mean... let's say she wasn't a minor, and she's a hot babe wearing a low-cut top. Seems like it's a little unclear.

Not that I'm going out and suggesting that guys should be taking peeks up women's skirts... by any means.

You are trying to figure out what you can get away with, aren't you. It's okay, you can share with us. :huggy:

dustin

UAIOE
sleuth said:

dude just admit that youve taken pics of wimmens boobies and cha-cha's on the airplane with your cellphone. :lol:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
RoseRed said:
You are trying to figure out what you can get away with, aren't you. It's okay, you can share with us. :huggy:
:lol: Are you kidding? I can't get away with nuthin'. I'm almost married. :otter:

rack'm

Jaded
sleuth said:

Taking sexual type pictures of someone without their consent is against the law.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
sleuth said:

A "hot babe" wearing a "low-cut top" is choosing to expose her cleavage to whomever wishes to look.

A "minor" shopping in a store is not picking up her skirt and showing her goods.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
dustin said:
dude just admit that youve taken pics of wimmens boobies and cha-cha's on the airplane with your cellphone. :lol:
Ain't no room for that on an airplane. :bubble: