CBD oil

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyone use it? It's really popular in AZ for some reason and I'm thinking about trying it so that I can be 20 years younger and a size 2 like the ads say....

frequentflier

happy to be living
It does help me sleep at night. We sell it a lot in the store for dogs and cats...a lot of people swear it helps their animals with anxiety.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
The nutritional aid I use (Thrive) touts a CBD oil based skin care line. Never tried it and don't know anyone personally who has. When it first came out, everyone was talking about it and now.... not so much. I'm thinking most weren't impressed with the results as they didn't meet expectations.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do you see a lot of size 2s around?

But...but...the ad said..... :frown:

:jet:

I don't really have any issues that are on the CBD miracle cure list. I sleep well, not in pain, no anxiety to speak of. I just keep seeing it and the power of repetition marketing is getting to me. But if anyone real - who's not being paid to say so - is using it and getting results, I'm interested in hearing about it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Cant' wait until the next marketing blitz.

The new cupcake decorating kit with Crack Oil and Meth Sprinkles!

black dog

Free America
But...but...the ad said..... :frown:

:jet:

I don't really have any issues that are on the CBD miracle cure list. I sleep well, not in pain, no anxiety to speak of. I just keep seeing it and the power of repetition marketing is getting to me. But if anyone real - who's not being paid to say so - is using it and getting results, I'm interested in hearing about it.

It's just another get rich scam....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I have a large collection of 1800s vintage glass bottles and quite a few of them once contained variations of CBD oil. It was apparently quite popular and easily available at any pharmacy.

ginwoman

We had several people pushing us to try it ....they claim it helps them with pain or anxiety, etc. We got some drops (and they are NASTY) and some capsules (haven't really taken them yet) and some coconut oil. I put the oil on my legs sometimes for leg cramps. Does it help? I can't say for sure but I CAN smell the CBD in it. It smells like pot no doubt about it. AND some of the CBD oil products require a script from a special doctor and those products contain THC....so I'm sure they are more potent than the CBD oil that you can buy anywhere. We purchase from Lazarus Naturals because my husband's aunt researched the company.

seekeroftruth

OK... I'm out here in AZ. And yep CBD is the new miracle drug for some.

The only way I knew to get anything out of pot was smoking it.... and that's still my preferred way to medicate.... but some have a problem with that. But some people can't smoke it.... their lungs can't handle it....

Also some of the people who need it are kids.... we don't want our kids sitting around stoned.... that's not kid friendly.... so there are now drops available..... they have all the CBD but not the THC.... it'll help but not make you high. Good for kids... and people who have to work or drive.....

I have a friend who has used the drops.... and she said it did help once she got on a regular schedule.

I have a friend who has arthritis and she uses the oil on her hand.... and she said it did help once she got on a regular schedule.

I have a friend who has used CBD oil to get away from Opioids. He has a terminal illness that is very painful.... he'd rather be on CBD and THC than taking the Opioid route that he will have to be on eventually. So he's still smoking out of a pipe but he also takes drops under the tongue.... that way he gets more CBD and a little THC.

We're all learning to make cannabutter..... a little cookie before bed helps us get a nice night of sleep..... we can buy cannabutter... but it's expensive and we have powder that accumulates so we turn that into cannabutter.

Y'all know I'm terminal.... metastatic colon cancer... thanks to the robots at GWU..... I use it for pain and anxiety. I've outlived my diagnosis.... I'm using only tylenol and pot. I quit smoking cigarettes using pot to control the chantix dreams. I doubt it will do everything it's supposed to do.... and PTSD users should be careful about any strain that uses the word "blue" in the strain name.... seems to me that particular strain makes me think of things that happened in the past.... not all good either....

The vets I've talked to [using it for PTSD] say it helps enormously.

It's great for nausea.... it generally only takes one puff to bring relief..... even after chemo

So.... when you are using CBD oil.... don't look for a high... it's not made for that....

Vape is a big deal.... but it's more expensive and it reeks just like pot in a pipe.... there is no clean air exhale... it's a pot smell.....

And no.... I'm not stoned when I post in the mornings.... I don't start smoking until the afternoon... I'm definitely not a wake and bake kind of girl.

Oh... yeah... some people are using CBD on their pets too.....

ginwoman

If it was nasty tasting and a dark color, it was rancid and should be discarded. The stuff I tried looked and tasted very similar to a vegetable oil. Never touch the applicator to any part of your body and then reinsert it back into the bottle. The bacteria is going to use that warm oil as a breeding ground.
yes it tasted like vegetable oil but I disliked the lingering taste and the texture. I'm thinking about ordering a flavoured drop.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
OK..I'm a believer. I've been dealing the shoulder joint pain caused by polymyalgia rheumatica for well over a year. Taking prednisone helped get the early more severe-pain stage under control but I stopped taking it to avoid the many side effects and have just been living with the chronic and sometimes still severe pain and loss of use and range of motion in my arms...particularly my right arm. Until today. Less than one day after trying out a topical CBD cream and oral CBD "drops", the pain in my shoulders has vanished. Awesome relief.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
OK..I'm a believer. I've been dealing the shoulder joint pain caused by polymyalgia rheumatica for well over a year. Taking prednisone helped get the early more severe-pain stage under control but I stopped taking it to avoid the many side effects and have just been living with the chronic and sometimes still severe pain and loss of use and range of motion in my arms...particularly my right arm. Until today. Less than one day after trying out a topical CBD cream and oral CBD "drops", the pain in my shoulders has vanished. Awesome relief.
My sister has had the same results using it for the arthritis in her joints, especially her hands. She, being a nurse, was very hesitant about using it after her doctor prescribed it, but finally gave in and the relief has been amazing. :yay: