CBS All Access

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Thought I'd start a separate thread than the ones for Netflix and/or Prime.

Enjoying the hell out of Picard. Great cast and very interesting story line. Great new characters (Santiago Cabrera as Rios :hot: ) and some familiar faces popping in: Data (even though he is dead so these are memories and dreams) and Seven of Nine. And Jonathan Frakes (Number One) directed last night's episode so I am sure he will be showing up in an upcoming episode. I am giving the series 4.5 out of 5 stars. :yahoo: 🤓

Anyway, I was going to go to bed after watching that episode, but a new series started playing automatically and it really caught my attention. It's called 'Interrogation' and has an interesting new concept: other than the first episode, you can watch the other episodes in any order you like, then watch the finale. And that first episode! :shocking:

The idea of watching something “as intended” has long been elusive for curious audiences. There are the perpetual drives to “see it on the biggest screen you can” or “go in knowing as little as possible.” To that list, the new CBS All Access series “Interrogation” is trying to add “watch in whatever order you want.”

On the surface, “Interrogation” seems like an effective, familiar fictional true crime story, following a single horrific event and watching the ripples form across years and years after. In 1983, Eric Fisher (Kyle Gallner) discovers his mother stabbed and dying in the living room of her Sherman Oaks house, only to be accused of murdering her and sent to prison as a result.

After the events of the opening episode, which document Eric going through his version of events of the day in question while talking to an LAPD detective (Peter Sarsgaard), those closing credits give way to a unique on-screen mandate to follow the case as any other investigator would. In theory, it’s an innovative way to mirror the dredging up of a cold case. Eric maintains his innocence, and with his father Henry (David Strathairn) fighting for his release, you the viewer track the ancillary players in this unfolding saga however you see fit.