CBS (fake) News tries to incite a riot

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Inflammatory tweet headline, designed to throw red meat to the vicious Left:

What really happened is that black thugs physically attacked him and he shot one of them.

Scurlock is the bad guy
Gardner is the bar owner

A grainy surveillance video of the shooting, played during the briefing, shows that Gardner backed up and pointed a gun after two people tackled him in the street. He initially fired two shots into the air that did not hit anyone.
After Scurlock jumped on his back, Gardner can be heard saying "get off me" many times before fatally shooting Scurlock once in the clavicle, Kleine said. Scurlock was taken to a local hospital where he died from his injuries.

Of course the thug's family is crying and going, "Mah boah was a goot boah!" Oh, and ubiquitous, "He was turning his life around!"

SamSpade

It's a short article - I wish there was more. But I don't know how anyone can defend the character of a man who was clearly ON THE MAN'S BACK.
And I don't know why if he shot two warning shots in the air why they continued. And then we have State Senator Wayne trying to say, well he could have run away. Maybe next time two people tackle HIM they can use THAT as their defense.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm disturbed that they're calling every criminal out there who happens to be black a "protester". Black guy rapes and kills someone - oh, well, he's black so he must be a protester.

THIS is systemic racism - when the news media will not differentiate between protesters and criminals because they both happen to be black.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Notice their choice of words.. Protester.. everyone is killing those peaceful protesters..

Not looter.. not attacker.. a protester.

herb749

Peaceful is being thrown around a lot lately. They may be peaceful in the daylight, but then become rioters at night.

Lump

It's no different than when they would say immigrants instead of Illegal Immigrants. Their word play is maddening.

gemma_rae

The absurdity is mind boggling.

Showing video footage of blacks whose lives clearly mean nothing to them, is supposed to convey to me, that black lives matter?

Ponderous man, f***ing ponderous.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I was reading the thread and there was a woman, who alleges she had firearms training, saying that her instructor told that there are times when you should not have a gun and this was one of those times. Her learned opinion was that it was manslaughter, not self defense. Nevermind what those homicide detectives saw on the video.

glhs837

Power with Control
No, they are two different groups.

Not sure I agree. Your rioters might be there during the day and simply stay out. But now, they have managed to turn disobeying the curfew into an act of civil disobedience so you're getting some crossover.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Bar Owner Killed Himself After Fatally Shooting Rioter; Now His Family Is Suing Prosecutor Who Branded Him Racist

Gardner was initially cleared of all charges after it was determined that he acted in self-defense. However, following unrest largely because of the races of Scurlock, who is black, and Gardner, who is white, the DA appointed special prosecutor Fred Franklin and a grand jury, hoping “it would restore public faith in the justice system,” NPR reported.

Franklin, who said he initially thought Gardner acted in self-defense, agreed with the grand jury and announced in September that Gardner was indicted on charges of manslaughter, attempted first-degree assault, terroristic threats, and use of a firearm in connection with a felony.

One week later, Gardner committed suicide.

Hijinx

Bar Owner Killed Himself After Fatally Shooting Rioter; Now His Family Is Suing Prosecutor Who Branded Him Racist

Gardner was initially cleared of all charges after it was determined that he acted in self-defense. However, following unrest largely because of the races of Scurlock, who is black, and Gardner, who is white, the DA appointed special prosecutor Fred Franklin and a grand jury, hoping “it would restore public faith in the justice system,” NPR reported.

Franklin, who said he initially thought Gardner acted in self-defense, agreed with the grand jury and announced in September that Gardner was indicted on charges of manslaughter, attempted first-degree assault, terroristic threats, and use of a firearm in connection with a felony.

One week later, Gardner committed suicide.

So in order to kiss the black community's ass this DA drove this man to suicide.
Suicide is a terrible thing in this case and I hope the DA never sleeps a sound night again.

Fred Franklin murdered this man the same as if he had shot him, May he never have another minutes peace from his conscience the rest of his life. Of course the POS will sleep soundly in knowing that he killed a white man and he has no conscience.

Funny that a black man was picked to be special prosecutor. We is in charge now.