CBS news w/Katie

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Caustic Katie is still on TV?

I haven't watched since her butt episode years ago. It sure wasn't "must-see TV" for me.

camily

Peace
Sharon said:
Caustic Katie is still on TV?

I haven't watched since her butt episode years ago. It sure wasn't "must-see TV" for me.
Now see, I found that hysterical! :lol:

DotTheEyes

Movie Fan
She did a decent job, in my opinion. She's a charming news personality, so it's not exactly surprise she pulled it off well.

B

Bronwyn

I watched the whole hour. I don't have an opinion on Katie either way. I watched it for the topic.

TexasPride77

Eat More Beef, Less Chkn
BlackSheep said:
Well? :shrug:
Whatchu think? :bigwhoop:
Who watched? :whistle:
I did for 10 minutes-back to NBC for me!

I didnt watch ..she looks creepy to me. I cant stand seeing her talk. Its like she had a stroke or something and her mouth kinda moves to one side of her face when she talks. And her nose is so pointy....

I dunno...she just looks creepy to me. Could be why I never watched the Today show....

I stick to sexy Robin Meade on CNN headline news.... now thats a babe with conversating about!

camily

Peace
TexasPride77 said:
I didnt watch ..she looks creepy to me. I cant stand seeing her talk. Its like she had a stroke or something and her mouth kinda moves to one side of her face when she talks. And her nose is so pointy....

I dunno...she just looks creepy to me. Could be why I never watched the Today show....

I stick to sexy Robin Meade on CNN headline news.... now thats a babe with conversating about!
Good thing male anchors/newspeople aren't critiqued on appearance as women reporters are. There wouldn't be many out there.