CC saddle Pessoa Legacy XP size 17.5 for sale

kitten_Val

It doesn't fit my horses (which did grow a lot since last year) anymore. So I need to sell it to get something wider (and I want to get dressage saddle anyway). It's pretty sad considering how comfortable it was for my bum to sit in. :)

So it's less than year old Pessoa Rodrigo Stadium. Brown color, medium tree, size 17.5. I bought it new last Nov when I started taking lessons in jumpers/hunters barn. It was cleaned/conditioned regularly, never was dropped on ground and sits in my house (as all my tack) when not on the horse. Want $1000 (shipping extra $30).

BTW, I'm not in So but in Central (?) MD (Howard Co).

Attachments

• DSCN1607.jpg
    DSCN1607.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCN1608.jpg
    DSCN1608.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCN1609.jpg
    DSCN1609.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCN1610.jpg
    DSCN1610.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom

He's a troll, ignore him. Though, you should post an ad in the classifieds and then include the link here just to keep things on the up-and-up for forum rules :)

Southern Maryland Online Classifieds - Advertising that Works!

kitten_Val

Last edited:

fredsaid2

Oh, boy! Thanks so much! :) It's my first time posting at this forum (although I'm a lot at the different horse forum), so I'm still learning.

Here are we go...

Advertisement - Pets & Animals

I think what you have is a GenX not a Legacy. Look at your two eBay comparisons, the difference in the knee roll and Pessoa stamped below the keeper not above. Still a nice saddle and desirable though you may have to adjust your asking price. Good Luck!

kitten_Val

I think what you have is a GenX not a Legacy. Look at your two eBay comparisons, the difference in the knee roll and Pessoa stamped below the keeper not above. Still a nice saddle and desirable though you may have to adjust your asking price. Good Luck!

Heck, you are right! It's not Legacy, but it's not GenX - it's Pessoa Rodrigo Stadium (I brought up my original sale receipt, $1950 new). Still not sure why Legacy XP was stuck in my head - probably because I've seen it in Dover last week. Thanks for the help!

Last edited: