CCA Patuxent River Chapter Meeting Wednesday June 13

Crow Bait

Folks,

Just wanted to pass along that the second meeting of the Coastal Conservation Association - Patuxent River Chapter - Will be held at Lenny's Restuarant (California, MD) on Wednesday, June 13th at 7pm.

The guest speaker, Keith McGuire, will give a presentation on trolling for flounder - using methods he learned from a local charter captain and perfected over the years. He will show you, start to finish, how to tie a flounder trolling rig and everything else you need to know to put flounder in your cooler! I know for a fact his method worked for him this week!

Also, there will be several raffle prizes and important announcements. Don't miss an opportunity to learn a new technique and meet other anglers from your area.

Please forward this info to all your friends!

Crow Bait

I know some folks were asking about flounder the other day... these techniques can be modified for shore fishing... It would be worth your time.

HammerII

I attended the meeting and have got to say WOW! Not only did I pick up ton's of info I learned how to tie my own flounder rig. It was announced that local fishing professional Capt. Brady Bounds would be the next speaker. I’ve fished with Brady before and he is a wealth of fishing info for the area.