CDs

ebs

Has anyone ever used one of those sites that buy your used CDs? Any thoughts or opinions? Looking to unload a bunch of CDs without a major hassle and hopefully get a little bit of cash for them.

Hank

my war
Has anyone ever used one of those sites that buy your used CDs? Any thoughts or opinions? Looking to unload a bunch of CDs without a major hassle and hopefully get a little bit of cash for them.

Yup... There is a site where you can enter in or scan the bar codes of your cd's and they give you a lump sum for all of them. I sent a text to my friend who did it. Once I hear from him, I will post the site here for you. Much easier than trying to unload them one by one.

sockgirl77

Yup... There is a site where you can enter in or scan the bar codes of your cd's and they give you a lump sum for all of them. I sent a text to my friend who did it. Once I hear from him, I will post the site here for you. Much easier than trying to unload them one by one.

:love: I have a bunch to unload as well!

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

Have you saved all the original cases for them? After years of CDs I had put mine in organizational CD books, holding 100 or more each.
These companies want all the original packaging.

ebs

Have you saved all the original cases for them? After years of CDs I had put mine in organizational CD books, holding 100 or more each.
These companies want all the original packaging.

Fortunately, I have the cases for the vast majority of them - and they are taking up a TON of space!

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I have a ton of CD's in original cases. Heck, I still have a ton of cassettes in original cases boxed up in storage. I won't give up my vinyl collection.

I wonder what these companies do with them? Give them to 3rd world countries?? Are kids in Somalia jamming to Poison and Ratt? :shrug:

ebs

Thanks - that's exactly what I'm looking for! I've gone to a couple different sites but I'm not sure how trustworthy they are or how difficult the process actually is.

ebs

I have a ton of CD's in original cases. Heck, I still have a ton of cassettes in original cases boxed up in storage. I won't give up my vinyl collection.

I wonder what these companies do with them? Give them to 3rd world countries?? Are kids in Somalia jamming to Poison and Ratt? :shrug:

The ones I looked at today will resell them, I think

Hank

my war
Thanks - that's exactly what I'm looking for! I've gone to a couple different sites but I'm not sure how trustworthy they are or how difficult the process actually is.

Yeah. The one he uses is safe and trustworthy. He is at dialysis, so I will post it later for you.