Cedarville?

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
actually, there were 2 rides at cedarville today. A walking horse club went out at 9AM and MAHAs ride at 1PM. We went to MAHAs:biggrin:

2baymares

Yes, what a GREAT ride today!! I was the one on the pony with the for sale sign on her.:starcat: We were out for 4+ hours. Were you ther?

That's a long ride.:yay: Did ya get lost or somethin?:lmao: We had other plans of riding and even that got rearranged.

Persimmon, have ya ridin the brown trail at Maxwell Hall yet??

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
That's a long ride.:yay: Did ya get lost or somethin?:lmao: We had other plans of riding and even that got rearranged.

Persimmon, have ya ridin the brown trail at Maxwell Hall yet??
No I havent been to Maxwell in quite some time. I went to the planning phase meeting at CHarl Co. and in the discussion was for future trail development thru rugged land to hookup with an old house/structure that is on the park property. Does the Brown trail come near a house in a clearing??

And no, we didnt get lost...just a nice long ride:lmao:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
my mom and i went... My aunt and two kids came with her, and 2 others we knew came. My friend saw us pass her place and called asking where we were going, and she and 3 others ended up going too. It took us 3 hours to get through the SHORT trail, we had a little kid, so all we did was walk, and there we're two young horses too... in the end me and J-man loped/troted the last 5 mins. of it. Oh and Flare fliped out at the trailer, busted her lip and layed down... i think the other trailer spooked her because after she wouldnt go near it. We all had fun though...

2baymares

No I havent been to Maxwell in quite some time. I went to the planning phase meeting at CHarl Co. and in the discussion was for future trail development thru rugged land to hookup with an old house/structure that is on the park property. Does the Brown trail come near a house in a clearing??

And no, we didnt get lost...just a nice long ride:lmao:

Yes, brown trail does go near a house. The rugged land is great challenge! There are about 6 huge 80' hills ... but we did not do the whole trail so there are probably more huge hills. Then rest of trail is mild. No water crossings. There is a nice water crossover - dirtcrossing. No bridges. Its Great! You should go!

2baymares

my mom and i went... My aunt and two kids came with her, and 2 others we knew came. My friend saw us pass her place and called asking where we were going, and she and 3 others ended up going too. It took us 3 hours to get through the SHORT trail, we had a little kid, so all we did was walk, and there we're two young horses too... in the end me and J-man loped/troted the last 5 mins. of it. Oh and Flare fliped out at the trailer, busted her lip and layed down... i think the other trailer spooked her because after she wouldnt go near it. We all had fun though...

Did you try the Brown Trail at all? Even look at it?? The big hills start immediately.:lmao:
Sorry to hear you horse hurt herself... that sucks. Hope she/he recovers soon.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Did you try the Brown Trail at all? Even look at it?? The big hills start immediately.:lmao:
Sorry to hear you horse hurt herself... that sucks. Hope she/he recovers soon.
im not sure, I would have gone on the long trail but, we came in a group so i stuck with them. Flare was fine, not a sound out of her on the trail, so alls well, thanks!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Much better.:lmao:

Like the video part at the end. Looked like a few horses didn't like that mudpuddle.:lmao:

we were afraid the pony was going to play in it, my mom tried to pull him but i got a lead from my aunt (thats when it ends) and took it to my mom, and the pony walked right across, then the other horse ( one of the youngsters) followed Flare across after i handed the rope over and headed back over. We were happy there wasnt any creeks...