Celebrity Death Pool

Misfit

Lawful neutral
They didn't throw salt in your eyes, did they?

No they weren't happy he was letting me toss them around though. :lmao

No ####!!!!!! I', buying! I wanna hear Fuji stories!!!!!!

When I met him he was suing PlayStation I think, they used his image in a Wrestling game without his permission. Also he was Pilipino not Japanese and dipped Copenhagen like crazy. Cool guy though!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No they weren't happy he was letting me toss them around though. :lmao

When I met him he was suing PlayStation I think, they used his image in a Wrestling game without his permission. Also he was Pilipino not Japanese and dipped Copenhagen like crazy. Cool guy though!

Dude, seriously! Him, Piper, The Sheik, a few others are the real icons of the game. Tell us a story! Tell us a story!!! :popcorn:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Dude, seriously! Him, Piper, The Sheik, a few others are the real icons of the game. Tell us a story! Tell us a story!!! :popcorn:

:shrug: Okay…do you remember Boogie Woogie Jimmy Valiant ? I went to his Pro Wrestling Camp, really cool dude; anyway my first match was a stinker. It’s hard to make the transition between real and Pro Wrestling so I was what they’d call stiff. A Promoter was in the audience scouting and he was saying stupid sh!t between him and his buddies about the match…well one of the girls in the crowd got trailer park p!ssed at the guy because it was freaking training camp not a pay per view and they started fighting. Jimmy had to stop the whole match because the girl slapped the guy so hard it resounded throughout the building. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:shrug: Okay…do you remember Boogie Woogie Jimmy Valiant ? I went to his Pro Wrestling Camp, really cool dude; anyway my first match was a stinker. It’s hard to make the transition between real and Pro Wrestling so I was what they’d call stiff. A Promoter was in the audience scouting and he was saying stupid sh!t between him and his buddies about the match…well one of the girls in the crowd got trailer park p!ssed at the guy because it was freaking training camp not a pay per view and they started fighting. Jimmy had to stop the whole match because the girl slapped the guy so hard it resounded throughout the building. :lol:

Awesome!!!

Pete

Repete
Wow. Color me impressed. He just died. How did you know that????

When am I going to die? :popcorn:

Wow, it was just a premonition I got spur of the moment.

As far as you, how to say it..........in 2019 you will not need to worry about the April 15th deadline to file your 1040.

NextJen

Raisin cane
I gotta wonder how much longer Glen Campbell will be with us. He is in the late stages of Alzheimer's disease.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Aaron Pryor. The Hawk. Had epic fights with Alexis Arguello. He was 60. He also fought the demon of drug addiction.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Janet Reno dead at 78

Had I not clicked over to the Drudge Report, I'd have never known it. Haven't heard one thing about it on FNC since I got up an hour ago. :yawn:

whoops - right on return from commercial just now - a breaking news blurb about her.