Celebrity Death Pool

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And Keith Richards Lives...

Still.

We're in a sad 'sweet spot' whereby people who blew up in pop culture in the 60's and 70's are at dyin' age. Many of them were born during the war and getting into their 70's.

Keef is worth over $300 mil. He's gonna be around for awhile, I think, able to afford new parts as needed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Powers Boothe dead at 68.

Adios to a great actor we all will remember playing Curly Bill Brocius, but I still remember him best as Lt. Colonel Andy Tanner in the original "Red Dawn."

To me Powers Booth is Senator Roark from Sin City and Agent Doyle from Frailty. He's one of those guys who makes the movie, but isn't a huge star nor do you recognize his name until you see him. Terrific character actor.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
151111-chris-cornell.jpg

Chris Cornell dies 52 years old WTFO - Rip In Peace Dude- YOU ARE THE HIGHWAY

Restitution

Chris Cornell dies 52 years old WTFO - Rip In Peace Dude- YOU ARE THE HIGHWAY

Don't expect too much response. Judging by the massive backlash with 97.7 and their "current music" format, I am guessing a lot of people on here don't even know who Chris is/was!

Wishbone

We really should get a pool going on this. To make it easy, everyone gets to pick a year.

I got 2165

I'm picking 1973.

We'll find out one day he wasn't really alive all these years. just drug induced twitches, convulsions and jerks mistaken for life.

... And WTF was Chris Cornell?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Don't expect too much response. Judging by the massive backlash with 97.7 and their "current music" format, I am guessing a lot of people on here don't even know who Chris is/was!

I know. WXPK is doing a special 10@10 today playing just his music. R.I.P.