Celebrity Death Pool

jrt_ms1995

Okay, let us not lower ourselves to the celebration on the passing of Mr. Reid... C'om on man, it's the thing.
In honor and respect of our fallen fellow statesman, let us take a moment to ummmm...think about Hostess pumpkin spice cupcakes with the swirly icing.
I have chiseled out a fine statue of Mr. Reid. It will be prominently displayed on the bannister at the North Beach boardwalk next to the homage to Sue Kullen...
Bravo! I cannot think of a better use for pumpkin spice anything.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Okay, let us not lower ourselves to the celebration on the passing of Mr. Reid... C'om on man, it's the thing.
In honor and respect of our fallen fellow statesman, let us take a moment to ummmm...think about Hostess pumpkin spice cupcakes with the swirly icing.
I have chiseled out a fine statue of Mr. Reid. It will be prominently displayed on the bannister at the North Beach boardwalk next to the homage to Sue Kullen...
Twice a day I knock out a sculpture in obama's honor. On a rare day I might produce 3 of them.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭

One of the grand dames of comedy - I loved her so! Betty White - a true badass woman, and what a great legacy she leaves.

She had such a zest for life - was so much fun, a spicy sense of humor, was gorgeous and always a lady!
🥰

RIP Betty White - what a great run you had!