Cell phone coverage.

tuffenuff2

We are looking at switching from Verizon to T-mobile because Verizon keeps dropping out on us down here and T- mobile has a great military plan with unlimited overseas options for traveling. Does anybody have any experience with T- mobile down here in St.Marys.

baxter

I had T mobile and they were great!!! Until I needed a new phone, since I could not remember my password they was nothing they could do,,,,, I even gave them the Credit Card number that was used each month to bill my account, still nothing they could do,,,,,unbelievable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

glhs837

Power with Control
We are looking at switching from Verizon to T-mobile because Verizon keeps dropping out on us down here and T- mobile has a great military plan with unlimited overseas options for traveling. Does anybody have any experience with T- mobile down here in St.Marys.

"Down here in St Marys" covers a lot of ground. My Verizon covereage is great except for a few odd spots like halfway between St MArys College and Ridge for a mile or two, and a stretch on 234 out near Chaptico.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Since I only use a cell phone a few minutes each week, my Tracfone works just fine.

Forkian

Couldn't get a T-Mobile signal in Wildewood area. Switched to Verizon and now have great signal strength. But plans like Straight Talk Wireless (from Wal-Mart) also use Verizon network and will work good too.