Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Someone else pays for my cellular phone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have a cellular phone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
There's a bunch of places around that will replace the broken screen. No need to replace it.

My microphone also appears to be damaged, so figured I'd replace the whole phone. Last quote I had for screen replacement was $200 due to the glue used and the screen being in so many sections after breaking. So before I pay $200 for the screen I'd prefer to put that $$ toward a replacement phone.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Last I heard Sprint was giving credits to customers from a class-action lawsuit. At the time I joined the lawsuit, I was informed that as a current Sprint customer, I'd get a credit on my bill. I have not received one yet (at least my monthly bill has been the same), anyone know when that credit is coming? Last I heard they said April. I'm hoping it's more than a $10 credit ..........

My microphone also appears to be damaged, so figured I'd replace the whole phone. Last quote I had for screen replacement was $200 due to the glue used and the screen being in so many sections after breaking. So before I pay $200 for the screen I'd prefer to put that $$ toward a replacement phone.

Ok, my turn.... :lol:

I dropped my Samsung S3 last year. Still works fine, but the camera doesn't work quite right and the compass is broked. Last weekend I dropped it again, but on cement. Cracked the screen. Again, still works fine, no different than before, but thought I'd look into a new phone. I have StraightTalk so I buy the phone outright. I cannot believe the price of the S7. Even the S6 is still way too much. Going to keep using this one for a while until I find a decent price on a new one.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I dropped my Samsung S3 last year. Still works fine, but the camera doesn't work quite right and the compass is broked. Last weekend I dropped it again, but on cement. Cracked the screen. Again, still works fine, no different than before, but thought I'd look into a new phone. I have StraightTalk so I buy the phone outright. I cannot believe the price of the S7. Even the S6 is still way too much. Going to keep using this one for a while until I find a decent price on a new one.

I bought my wife a Referb 6S Active [you might look into that one klutz :razz:] for $ 354 ish on amazon

PeoplesElbow

3rd Generation Moto G, the upgraded one with 16 GB storage and 2GB ram is $200 outright.

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Moto...ie=UTF8&qid=1465262148&sr=1-1&keywords=moto+g

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

My S5 has a removable battery which I like because when the battery stops charging well, I can put in a new one and the phone will last me longer. The S6 and S7 I hear doesn't have a removable battery, so I just replaced my S5 for $239 purchased online. I expect to be using this phone for at least another 2 years unless I change to a prepaid service and can't use this phone.

PeoplesElbow

My S5 has a removable battery which I like because when the battery stops charging well, I can put in a new one and the phone will last me longer. The S6 and S7 I hear doesn't have a removable battery, so I just replaced my S5 for $239 purchased online. I expect to be using this phone for at least another 2 years unless I change to a prepaid service and can't use this phone.

You know you can use your current phone with many prepaid services now?