Cellphone thief?

krate

As it turned out, my Daughter was after school for her softball practice and had given the key to her locker to the coach during the practice. She had used her phone directly
before she placed it in her purse and then locked it up. When she returned to get her belongings, her purse was emptied out in the locker and other valuable items were
left except her cellphone was stolen. The lock was in place and she had no idea untill she had opened the locker that she had been violated. This happened at yes, (GMHS) during the time from when school ended to about 5:30pm.
This is a real nice LG VX9800 and is insured. She will get another LG VX9900 for $50 since it was insured but the personal info and pictures are lost. We would like to retrieve said phone if any way it turns up. No questions ask. BTW Police are looking for it and so is the school.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
As it turned out, my Daughter was after school for her softball practice and had given the key to her locker to the coach during the practice. She had used her phone directly
before she placed it in her purse and then locked it up. When she returned to get her belongings, her purse was emptied out in the locker and other valuable items were
left except her cellphone was stolen. The lock was in place and she had no idea untill she had opened the locker that she had been violated. This happened at yes, (GMHS) during the time from when school ended to about 5:30pm.
This is a real nice LG VX9800 and is insured. She will get another LG VX9900 for $50 since it was insured but the personal info and pictures are lost. We would like to retrieve said phone if any way it turns up. No questions ask. BTW Police are looking for it and so is the school.

where did the coach leave the key?!:eyebrow:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I know when I was in school we were not allowed to have phones on school property :shrug:

onebdzee

off the shelf
I know when I was in school we were not allowed to have phones on school property :shrug:

I'm not sure about the other high schools, but at LHS you are allowed to have them as long as you register them with the office....the kids are supposed to have them either off or on silent and not use them during school hours

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I'm not sure about the other high schools, but at LHS you are allowed to have them as long as you register them with the office....the kids are supposed to have them either off or on silent and not use them during school hours

Ahhh I see.... :doh: I keep forgetting I'm getting old and times are changing :bawl:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I wasnt going to mention all that

when I was in high school....they didn't have cell phones :ohwell:

:lmao: I had one locked in my glovebox. My senior year I was working in DC as an HVAC Mechanic, I wound up pulling some strings to get it approved for me to carry my pager, work radio and cell in class with me since I was on "Emergency Call"

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I wasnt going to mention all that

when I was in high school....they didn't have cell phones :ohwell:
I saw my first cell phone when I was a senior in high school. It was the size of a small suitcase and was kept in a car because it had to stay plugged into the lighter.

W

White Buddah

It sounds like you have a place to start hunting the phone down. If she gave the key to the coach, I would start there. I'm no investigator though. Why did she give the key to someone in the first place? If she was at practice why didn't she put the key with her other belongings on the bench or ground?

sdm

Good luck finding the phone. My daughter had a very expensive bat locked in the equipment shed at GMHS which was accessible by only the coaches. Her bat turned up missing and the coaches didn't know what happened to it. Their only comment was oh well.

KillJoy

In doubt? Throttle out!
Theft in high school happens all the time. It's a shame.

Only as long as they're not camera phones.

krate

Cellphones

Im not making fun, but did the police really have the nerve to say they would be looking for it?

I believe that if you say you lost something to the police,
and that they go through with coming out to get all the info., then The police feel that the property that you reported would be valuable enough to investigate. These phones
are valuable and not to mention the damage a person could do to your bill. Sometimes the info stored is even more valuable. May the time, fit the crime!