Cellphone thief?

krate

Cellphones

I know when I was in school we were not allowed to have phones on school property :shrug:

I am not sure but I think it is (Out of Site, Out of Mind) based on if the Teacher's don't see or hear you using, then they don't mind that you have them. I try to pass on what I feel will benefit my kid's and I thought I had mentioned to not leave valuables in a public locker's that FONZIE can just bump open (and I opened chicks lockers all the time in school), but I am subject to be only human ! She Know's Now !!!

camily

Peace
I am not sure but I think it is (Out of Site, Out of Mind) based on if the Teacher's don't see or hear you using, then they don't mind that you have them. I try to pass on what I feel will benefit my kid's and I thought I had mentioned to not leave valuables in a public locker's that FONZIE can just bump open (and I opened chicks lockers all the time in school), but I am subject to be only human ! She Know's Now !!!

That bugged me.

krate

Sorry!

That bugged me.

It was a mechanical thing! You know..mind over matter.
I had people asking me to help them since they couldn't get in there locker. Yea, it felt good to impress the ladies.
That alway's come's after defeating a monster. Sorry about the chick thing!

camily

Peace
It was a mechanical thing! You know..mind over matter.
I had people asking me to help them since they couldn't get in there locker. Yea, it felt good to impress the ladies.
That alway's come's after defeating a monster. Sorry about the chick thing!

:faint: Not that. That turned me on. JK.
"Site" bugged me.

R

RadioPatrol

yeah when i was in school, 84 you could kick a locker just right and spring it open ......... :shrug: lock, What Lock ........

krate

Language

:doh:

"You're"

spellchecker won't help with word misuse :shrug:

It's not as if I crossed over a border illegally and can't speak the English language. Subject is about stealing!
Ebonics was created so that kid's could talk in a way that
only each other could understand. A.D.D. on the other hand is a illness that disable's one's ability to stick to one subject. Wish you luck with that!

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

It's not as if I crossed over a border illegally and can't speak the English language. Subject is about stealing!
Ebonics was created so that kid's could talk in a way that
only each other could understand. A.D.D. on the other hand is a illness that disable's one's ability to stick to one subject. Wish you luck with that!

:confused:

I am not quite sure what you're getting at...

1. I do not have A.D.D. or any other attention deficit issues :shrug:
2. You made the original gramatical error and were ok with it being corrected, why did you single out my correction? Maybe you should just learn how to use proper english, then people correcting you won't be an issue. :yay:
3. Wat duz ne uf dis haf 2 du wit ebonix? :)lmao: ok, that wasn't really ebonics..it was funny though)
4. I'm not so sure you didn't illegally cross a border to get here...prove it :smile: (as I wasn't even bringing this up as a theory...you did :lmao:)

KillJoy

In doubt? Throttle out!
2. You made the original grammatical error and were ok with it being corrected, why did you single out my correction? Maybe you should just learn how to use proper english, then people correcting you won't be an issue.

:whistle:

krate

Greatness!

:doh:

spellchecker won't help with word misuse :shrug:

I did get the correction originally posted and brilliantly done by Camily. Why do people like you sit back and feed off other people like some spellcheck gangmember ? I said I was in need of a spellchecker (due to eyesight injury mostly) and was in the process of searching for one. "Be not afraid of greatness: Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." - Malvolio, Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene 5.

KillJoy

In doubt? Throttle out!
I don't remember establishing that but I will go with it.

Good luck with finding the phone, I had mine stolen out of my locker at CHS a few years ago. Faculty said they couldn't do much about it; technically I wasn't supposed to have it with me anyways because it was a camera phone. People know who did it (he bragged about it), but there was no proof. They talked to him but he did not have the phone. He probably ditched it or gave it to a friend.

KillJoy

In doubt? Throttle out!
I did get the correction originally posted and brilliantly done by Camily. Why do people like you sit back and feed off other people like some spellcheck gangmember ? I said I was in need of a spellchecker (due to eyesight injury mostly) and was in the process of searching for one. "Be not afraid of greatness: Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." - Malvolio, Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene 5.

Just for future reference, there is a spell checker when you post a reply. It's in the upper right-hand corner above the smileys. It's really not that big of a deal if you misuse a word or spell it wrong, just as long as it gets the point across. Most people will figure it out.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I don't remember establishing that but I will go with it.
It was a general "we", as in the somd.com boards :lol:

That will assuredly help you in your next horror flick.:killingme

:roflmao:

Just for future reference, there is a spell checker when you post a reply. It's in the upper right-hand corner above the smileys. It's really not that big of a deal if you misuse a word or spell it wrong, just as long as it gets the point across. Most people will figure it out.

whoa...I never noticed that. Good advice :yay:

krate

Thank's

Thank's for the helpful information and pointing out the checker! I should have my :buttkick: for what I say sometime's.

dn0121

I believe that if you say you lost something to the police,
and that they go through with coming out to get all the info., then The police feel that the property that you reported would be valuable enough to investigate. These phones
are valuable and not to mention the damage a person could do to your bill. Sometimes the info stored is even more valuable. May the time, fit the crime!

Wow they came out. I would think they would ask you to come in to file a report only because what happened to me. When I had my car broken into I had to go to the station to make a report. I knew the only benefit of the report was to make an insurance claim. I was alright with going in, but that is good to hear that they take the time to come out around here. I guess not every department is trying to save a buck and still acts like the police of olden times.