Censorship

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
Watching CMA last night, Kacey Musgrave was censored, No F bombs, No N word, No REDSKIN word. Not for saying you could kiss a girl if thats what your in to. Nope it was for rolling a joint... WTFO, really getting tired of our media's/ Government conservative metaility now :smack:

And i guess Portland, ME passed Dope smoking too :buddies:

Last edited:

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
Not one PHUCKING Comment for the day, lots of looky lou's, very interesting~ guess i didn’t put misspelled words, Bad grammar or didn’t strike a nerve with someone that then caused pile on with everyone else. Surprised is all!!!

Hank

my war
Not one PHUCKING Comment for the day, lots of looky lou's, very interesting~ guess i didn’t put misspelled words, Bad grammar or didn’t strike a nerve with someone that then caused pile on with everyone else. Surprised is all!!!

Geez! Relax, Holmes!

MarieB

Watching CMA last night, Kacey Musgrave was censored, No F bombs, No N word, No REDSKIN word. Not for saying you could kiss a girl if thats what your in to. Nope it was for rolling a joint... WTFO, really getting tired of our media's/ Government conservative metaility now :smack:

And i guess Portland, ME passed Dope smoking too :buddies:

Didn't watch the CMA, don't care for country music, have never heard of her or her music

But I just looked it up, and apparently they did not censor the line about smoking crack.

Perhaps their bleep was a mistake? Perhaps they had expected something else in that instance? Was her rehearsal the same as hero peformance? Could be some PR stuff on her part, could be a mistake, or could be pc bull####. Something smells funny though

Anyway, it was ABC that did the bleeping

nomoney

Well you obviously don't roll any joints