CHALKBOARD: Ukraine, Trump whistleblower SKIPS STEPS to submit report...and Adam Schiff doesn't care

Hijinx

I still don't know what anyone---CIA or anyone else was doing listening in to a phone call the President was making.
Where is National Security, when some dipsheit working for the Deep State, and the DNC can listen in to a phone call the President is making to another Leader of another country, and then decide to run off at the mouth to a Dingleberry posing as a Congressman and to the media.

If this story has any authenticity this guy needs to be jailed for dispensing classified information

Hijinx

And now we find that Nancy Pelosi's son also worked for Ukranian oil.
And what about Mitt Romney?

https://americaswatchtower.com/2019/10/04/mitt-romney-and-nancy-pelosi-have-ties-to-ukraine

Look like John Kerry's step son was smarter than the rest and got out while the getting was good
https://www.blacklistednews.com/art...lar-deal-with-chinese-govt-days-after-vp.html

He jumped off the gravy train in 2014. But I am sure he made a few bucks before leaving.

The whole bunch is so crooked a snake would break it's back trying to follow them.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I still don't know what anyone---CIA or anyone else was doing listening in to a phone call the President was making.
Where is National Security, when some dipsheit working for the Deep State, and the DNC can listen in to a phone call the President is making to another Leader of another country, and then decide to run off at the mouth to a Dingleberry posing as a Congressman and to the media.

If this story has any authenticity this guy needs to be jailed for dispensing classified information
Someone is there to transcribe the calls. What blowjob #1 is alleging is that their source was someone who was on that team and that someone was concerned. They just so happened to then go to an attorney with links to Clinton and the DNC for help. Then they write a perfectly worded legal paper, sounds like the song cops sign when they testify in court, "because of my training and blah blah blah" . But they never actually heard the call. So before the can send the "report" to the IG, they have to change the rules. Poof, the rules get changed to allow hearsay evidence and the report is sent to the IG. Just another little funny, Schift knows about the report before the director of national intelligence, almost like he knew when it was going to be submitted.
But Trump releases the transcript, other people come forward, including the president of the Ukraine to say their was no coercion, no quid pro quo.
Then it gets a little dicey for the whistleblower and Schift, when it's learned the first report was filed by someone who was working for a current campaign. So now WB 1 is out, ring up number 2. Who by the way has the same lawyer.
In the mean time, nobody is asking Joe Biden about his threats to the Ukraine over their investigation of his son.
Nobody is asking about the link between the DNC and the Ukrainian government during the 2016 election (which is documented).

They tried to prove collusion between Trump and Russia, but couldn't, but they ignored Clinton an her connections to Russia and China.

Hijinx

One of the things that gets me is all of the people who were either working with the Ukraine or doing work for them.
Pelosi's son. Kerry's step son, Bidens son. Mitt Romneys National Security Adviser.

Seems like half of Washington had their fingers in the pie.
Crooked Bastages.