Chance of Snow Wen

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Looks like DC and north to get it, but we've got a few days yet.

My dad got a few inches of snow this morning in NorthWest Arkansas. 1st real snow they've seen there in about 5 years.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Harris/Biden have their hands on the weather machine already.
We told Baja to destroy that thing when he had the chance....

Just saw an update on this: The Rt 95 corridor from New Jersey to Baltimore could be looking at 10-15" of snow. Going to be rain for us below DC.

Grumpy

When I bought my snow thrower 6 years ago, it had a 5 year gaurantee. Definitely a great gaurantee, have only started it to check it out. Well, the gaurantee is over so I expect a ton of snow this winter. :jameo:

glhs837

Power with Control
When I bought my snow thrower 6 years ago, it had a 5 year gaurantee. Definitely a great gaurantee, have only started it to check it out. Well, the gaurantee is over so I expect a ton of snow this winter. :jameo:

Got this last year after the riding mower that hadn't mowed nothing for seven years since we moved to the forest gave up the ghost. Been fun blasting around on it, but not a flake yet :) And yes, it's overkill for my 250 foot driveway, but not for the 1/4 mile long private road I share with a few other families. Bummed that Cooks stopped selling gas, I need to get some gas for it and haul it home.