chaney farm on Marshall Rd St Leonard

swansong

Does anyone have a phone number or full name of the chaney farm on Marshall rd? I know they have boarding but I don't know the name of the farm or the first names of the people who own it. Thanks.

C

campinmutt

BZ gives lessons there....I think it is Linda Chaney.....

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
BZ gives lessons there....I think it is Linda Chaney.....

Yes, it is Country Haven Stables in St. Leonard. Another # to try reaching Linda and Ben Chaney is 410-586-1896.

The just finished fencing in there new 140 x 280 outdoor ring and are planning on having a full Hunter Course very soon. Plus they are thinking about putting lights up. :yahoo: They also plan on having a few Hunter Shows in the Fall as well as possibly having some Hunter/Equitation/Jumper Clinics. It is a very peaceful enviroment to keep your horse. They have some very nice trails with some hills that I'm sure Paso would love. There new 11 stall barn w/wash stall, tack room, heated lounge, and 12x12 matted stalls is very nice. I know they have a few openings for Full Care Boarders. Some of there clients show MSA, SMHA, and Mounted Wanderers to name a few. And yes I do teach some of my Hunter/Equitation lesson out of Country Haven Stables as well as train some of the horses at the farm.

quartermom

Low & Slow
Yes, it is Country Haven Stables in St. Leonard. Another # to try reaching Linda and Ben Chaney is 410-586-1896.

The just finished fencing in there new 140 x 280 outdoor ring and are planning on having a full Hunter Course very soon. Plus they are thinking about putting lights up. :yahoo: They also plan on having a few Hunter Shows in the Fall as well as possibly having some Hunter/Equitation/Jumper Clinics. It is a very peaceful enviroment to keep your horse. They have some very nice trails with some hills that I'm sure Paso would love. There new 11 stall barn w/wash stall, tack room, heated lounge, and 12x12 matted stalls is very nice. I know they have a few openings for Full Care Boarders. Some of there clients show MSA, SMHA, and Mounted Wanderers to name a few. And yes I do teach some of my Hunter/Equitation lesson out of Country Haven Stables as well as train some of the horses at the farm.

Yes it is a very nice facility. They are very nice people meet them while I was at there neighbors place another nice farm but that one is private. BZ we still need to do the trails together...:howdy:

C

campinmutt

susan graham white lives right next door and michelle lacrouix is just aros the street . A real horsey community

BZHorseMomE

Yes it is a very nice facility. They are very nice people meet them while I was at there neighbors place another nice farm but that one is private. BZ we still need to do the trails together...:howdy:

Hubby is in training all this week and half of next week. When he is done we definately need to go out. They just got done a new trail and are going to work on some more once they get some other things done around the farm. Are weekdays better for you???

BZHorseMomE

We have only one question, how do you get a trailer in and out of there? We find it hard to maneuver the car!:howdy:

I don't think Marshall Road is any different then some of the road in Chesapeake Ranch Estates.

Well Susan has had her farm back Marshall Road for well over 15 years and seems to get in and out of the road Ok.

We rode out to the end of Marshall Road and out to the river. I didn't realize how many more houses were past the horse properties.

Wonder what it would take for the county to pave the road. Right now they say it is a private drive and won't do anything. If you can't get all the property owner to chip in should it be left up to a few to foot the bill?

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
I don't think Marshall Road is any different then some of the road in Chesapeake Ranch Estates.

Well Susan has had her farm back Marshall Road for well over 15 years and seems to get in and out of the road Ok.

We rode out to the end of Marshall Road and out to the river. I didn't realize how many more houses were past the horse properties.

Wonder what it would take for the county to pave the road. Right now they say it is a private drive and won't do anything. If you can't get all the property owner to chip in should it be left up to a few to foot the bill?

We agree, but would you attempt to take a truck and trailer down some of the roads in Chesapeake Ranch Estate? It's probably not much different than some of the roads in Northwest DC or downtown Annapolis either, but, again, would you attempt to take a truck and trailer down those roads? All we were saying is how do you do it? :coffee:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

Long time, just wanted to say......:thewave:hello!!!