Changing my hair ?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I like it. Mine is black and I'm trying to be patient and let it grow out really long, ala Kat Von D style but I may lose my patience.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I like it. Mine is black and I'm trying to be patient and let it grow out really long, ala Kat Von D style but I may lose my patience.

Would you say it's black with a carmel highlight or dark brown with a carmel highlight?

Ok now I need someone to do it, who really knows what they are doing, so the don't F**k up my hair, as I have never done anything this bold.

Know of any one you would reccomend?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Would you say it's black with a carmel highlight or dark brown with a carmel highlight?

Ok now I need someone to do it, who really knows what they are doing, so the don't F**k up my hair, as I have never done anything this bold.

Know of any one you would reccomend?

You're very slight. I'd say it's not even a really dark brown on Eva but a medium with carmel highlights. The girl that does my hair rocks but she's down here in the Park.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
You're very slight. I'd say it's not even a really dark brown on Eva but a medium with carmel highlights. The girl that does my hair rocks but she's down here in the Park.

I am willing to travel for an awesome job! Please may I have info..

Since it's been years since I've had my hair done what kinda price range am I looking at for this cut and color/highlights etc??