Channel 22 (PBS)

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Has old Ed Sullivan take-outs on it. Beatles, Beach Boys - kind of brings back a lot of memories. My parents took me to an Ed Sullivan show when I was 3 or 4 and I still remember it, or parts of it.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
The Mama's and Papa's are on now. Quite handsome in their clothing. :lol: Mama was a biggun. And the striped pants on the one guy.....

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Having a great conversation with my own self. The Four Seasons are on now. Memooooooooooories.....

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Crimson & Clover -- oh, I looove that one!

Trip down memory lane, though I was very young.

Here comes the begging. I've contributed before, but then they bug the crap out of you, so I never gave again. They do have some good shows on every once in a while. I like the show about Maryland that is on once in a while. I always learn something.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Trip down memory lane, though I was very young.

Here comes the begging. I've contributed before, but then they bug the crap out of you, so I never gave again. They do have some good shows on every once in a while. I like the show about Maryland that is on once in a while. I always learn something.

We contributed once years ago when Red Green was on as that show made us laugh hysterically. Then they took it off and we're boycotting until they bring it back :wink:. I tend to watch it in March for the Ireland shows and catch it every now & then for music shows (Peter, Paul & Mary, etc.). WE do watch Outdoors Maryland on a regular basis and there's some car show hubby watches but gets tired of when they show onoy foreign expensive cars.

We would watch it more if they begged less.

(I was in 6th grade... :frown:)

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
We contributed once years ago when Red Green was on as that show made us laugh hysterically. Then they took it off and we're boycotting until they bring it back :wink:. I tend to watch it in March for the Ireland shows and catch it every now & then for music shows (Peter, Paul & Mary, etc.). WE do watch Outdoors Maryland on a regular basis and there's some car show hubby watches but gets tired of when they show onoy foreign expensive cars.

We would watch it more if they begged less.

(I was in 6th grade... :frown:)

Outdoors Maryland is the show I'm thinking of. Thanks. I'm flipping between that and the figure skating on the Olympics, one of the only things I like except the extreme skiing and luge.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Having a great conversation with my own self. The Four Seasons are on now. Memooooooooooories.....

Dang - I wish I'd seen this earlier! I was watching the race with da boyz. (Thing1 & Thing2)

Otter

Nothing to see here
Has old Ed Sullivan take-outs on it. Beatles, Beach Boys - kind of brings back a lot of memories. My parents took me to an Ed Sullivan show when I was 3 or 4 and I still remember it, or parts of it.

One of my earliest memories is when Elvis was on Ed Sullivan for the first time..I remember one of my sisters going nuts about it..think she was maybe 8? lol

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
One of my earliest memories is when Elvis was on Ed Sullivan for the first time..I remember one of my sisters going nuts about it..think she was maybe 8? lol

I love all the clothes.....I think you could pull off some of those outfits. Love the green silky shirt the guy is wearing right now. You would look hot in that.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Downtown and I know every single word...

Thanks BS Gal!

Me too. I can sing along but the dogs wouldn't appreciate it. Mostly music since it started, no begging for $ yet. Look at Petulia dance. :lol:

I sang a cover of that YEEEEEAAAAAARS ago at the open mic night at this pizza place I waitressed at. I was wearing the coolest vinyl red skirt and had my BF back me up on acoustic guitar :diva: :dance: