Chargers

RangerJohn

Looks like Norv has gotten the Marty Monkey off his back...(wonder if we'll see Marty pop up in either Baltimore or Atlanta....the Falcons could sure use him)

Good win for the Bolts....there is a happy family here!

Attachments

• no Titans fans here!.jpg
    no Titans fans here!.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 94

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Looks like Norv has gotten the Marty Monkey off his back...(wonder if we'll see Marty pop up in either Baltimore or Atlanta....the Falcons could sure use him)

Another east coast fan??????

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
We are San Diegan's in exile.....SAIC transferred me to the East Coast. But I get home to SoCal every chance I get.

My mom's in Fresno. I went to Court Reporting school in San Diego in the early 80's and at that time, my parents lived in Yuma, AZ and dad's company had season tickets for the Charger's games, which he gave to me and my three room-mates. Been a fan ever since.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The Marty...

...monkey is getting to the superbowl, not winning a first round playoff game.

Go Chargers.

Peter Forsberg

What was Rivers so pissed about on the 1 pass in the endzone? Was it because Chambers didn't try to knock his bad pass away?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Bert Jones???

Yeah, he's beginning to remind me more and more of Ryan Leaf. Or for the "more veteran" football fans...Bert Jones.

Ryan Leaf???? What the...????????????

I LOVED Bert Jones! I mean, I loved him as much as a Redskin fan can love a Baltimore Colt.

donbarzini

Ryan Leaf???? What the...????????????

I LOVED Bert Jones! I mean, I loved him as much as a Redskin fan can love a Baltimore Colt.

I'm talking about the faces he makes and the temper tantrums. I'm sure you remember that tantrum Jones threw on the field when his intended receiver ran an "up" when Jones felt he should have run an "out"; and he chewed him out ON THE FIELD. I'm pretty sure it was a young Joe Washington. And the more I watch Rivers, the more I get the impression that everything bad that happens is somebody else's fault.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok...

I'm talking about the faces he makes and the temper tantrums. I'm sure you remember that tantrum Jones threw on the field when his intended receiver ran an "up" when Jones felt he should have run an "out"; and he chewed him out ON THE FIELD. I'm pretty sure it was a young Joe Washington. And the more I watch Rivers, the more I get the impression that everything bad that happens is somebody else's fault.

...it's just when I hear 'Ryan Leaf' we're talking the ultimate worst flop in NFL history which Jones was, decidedly, not.