Charles County Adult Volleyball League

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Ten-match season (30 games). Games are each Monday or Wednesday at Wade. Players must not be eligible to participate at high school level. Late registrations will only be accepted at Community Services' Catalpa Drive location October 5-6 with a $25 late fee due. Each league is open to all playing levels, age 18 and older, from beginner to power. Cost is $285 per team. Games begin mid-October. Registration deadline is October 4. Leagues include Adult Co-Ed each Monday and Wednesday; Women's each Monday; and Men's every Wednesday.

For more information on this program or others offered by the Department of Community Services, visit our website at www.charlescounty.com/cs, or call the Department of Community Services at 301-934-9305 or 301-870-3388. Those citizens with special needs please contact the Maryland Relay Service at 711, or Relay Service TDD: 800-735-2258.

SSUNBRN

I participated in the Wade league and ending up having a blast! Are you involved with organizing recreational activities with Charles County? I would love to see Capitol Clubhouse become more supportive of volleyball. I think that we have an excellent facility in Charles County but it’s not being utilized due to high fees and short durations of playing time.

Anyone else in the area into volleyball?

SSUNBRN

jwwb2000 said:
If this was in St Mary's, I would sign up :kicksrocks:

Have you found places in St Mary's to play? Last night I went to a church in Prince Frederick where you could play 3 hours for $5. There were two courts and close to 20 people there.

Booboo3604

David said:
Ten-match season (30 games). Games are each Monday or Wednesday at Wade. Players must not be eligible to participate at high school level. Late registrations will only be accepted at Community Services' Catalpa Drive location October 5-6 with a $25 late fee due. Each league is open to all playing levels, age 18 and older, from beginner to power. Cost is $285 per team. Games begin mid-October. Registration deadline is October 4. Leagues include Adult Co-Ed each Monday and Wednesday; Women's each Monday; and Men's every Wednesday.

For more information on this program or others offered by the Department of Community Services, visit our website at www.charlescounty.com/cs, or call the Department of Community Services at 301-934-9305 or 301-870-3388. Those citizens with special needs please contact the Maryland Relay Service at 711, or Relay Service TDD: 800-735-2258.

website is actually www.charlescounty.org/cs