charles county circuit court judge

babybear9120

i dont know if this has been discussed or not but has ne1 heard about the charles county circuit court judge, Richard "Rick" Day? if so, have u heard that he died monday? i dont know all the details but it was in wednesday maryland independant on the front page. according to the paper, is death comes as a shock because he died unexecpextly(unknown spelling). if u know anything about this, plese post something.

K

Kizzy

He was the Clerk of Circuit Court, and yes, he did die Monday.

Washington Post

As you can see from the article, it was sudden and unexpected. I knew him well.

K

Kizzy

babybear9120 said:
is there ne idea what he died of? he did my best friends wedding up at andrews air force base

The family just wanted it listed as "unexpected," so out of respect, it will remain that way, until they say otherwise.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
babybear9120 said:
i dont know if this has been discussed or not but has ne1 heard about the charles county circuit court judge, Richard "Rick" Day? if so, have u heard that he died monday? i dont know all the details but it was in wednesday maryland independant on the front page. according to the paper, is death comes as a shock because he died unexecpextly(unknown spelling). if u know anything about this, plese post something.
Go learn to spell, then come back and try again.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
babybear9120 said:

Someone should post a dictionary.

babybear9120

i know what a dictionary is and i didnt have 1 available and as far as grammar and punctuation, i choose not to use it, it takes some time and im just learning to type

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
What amazes me is when an invidual wants to know every personal detail of someone's passing. If they wanted you to know they would tell you. I am sure his family and the community have experienced a great loss.

babybear9120

i know i have a spelling problem and a grammar problem, why dont u guys just back off, u type the way u wanna type and ill type the way i wanna type, if u dont like it, oh well