Charles County Hair Stylists

Ginger0314

I have lived here for over 18 months and I still cannot find a hair stylist that can cut my hair. My hair is very thick and has a natural wave to it. Also it is graying and I need someone who is also good at color. I have been to two salons in LaPlata, two in Waldorf and one in Bryans Road. Does anyone have any suggestions on a stylists that could help me and no charge an outrageous amount for their services. I will give all suggestions a shot - I know there is someone out there that can fulfill my requirements. Thanks to all.

cgwife

Antonella at Classic Image......she is AWESOME. I live near Solomons Island and travel there for her to do my hair!!!!!!! LOVE HER!

Deneen

I have lived here for over 18 months and I still cannot find a hair stylist that can cut my hair. My hair is very thick and has a natural wave to it. Also it is graying and I need someone who is also good at color. I have been to two salons in LaPlata, two in Waldorf and one in Bryans Road. Does anyone have any suggestions on a stylists that could help me and no charge an outrageous amount for their services. I will give all suggestions a shot - I know there is someone out there that can fulfill my requirements. Thanks to all.

I second that! Antonella is wonderful. She's been at Classic Image in Smallwood Village for several years now. I doubt she takes walk-ins, so call for an appointment.

Ruby @ Vogue III in waldorf next to the honeybaked ham store!! She has been doing my hair for years. Long thick hair with the natural wave!! She is great with color as well she also does my mom's hair.

Hoover

Stephanie Bennett - 301-659-9994

This girl is talented - she can cut - color - shape - design - you name it. She also have thick hair so she knows what you are going through.

Independence

I love Gareth!!! I have thick straight hair and he does an amazing job. My sister has not so thick and VERY curly hair and he did a GREAT cut and color on her. She left her stylist in Crofton after 15 years to go see Gareth. See LOVES him now too.