Charles County Murder Cold Case; New Reconstruction Available

AndyMarquisLIVE

The Charles County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public's help in identifying a homicide victim found June 18, 1998 in Charles County, Maryland. The Sheriff’s Office has recently released a new reconstruction of the victim that they hope will result in the identifiction of the person. | MORE >>

Talk about bizzare. I have Southern Maryland ONLINE set as my homepage and when I read they don't even know the victim's name.

:confused:

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Talk about bizzare. I have Southern Maryland ONLINE set as my homepage and when I read they don't even know the victim's name.
Huh? Too many thoughts coming out of your head at the same time?

May I mumble dogface to the banana patch?

KCM

Right Where I Belong
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
If they knew the victim's name they would not be asking information about her identity.:duh:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
My mom lives in Bel Alton, and I did too, at the time the body was found...I didn't even know about it til now. :blushing:

K

Kain99

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
The Charles County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public's help in identifying a homicide victim found June 18, 1998 in Charles County, Maryland. The Sheriff’s Office has recently released a new reconstruction of the victim that they hope will result in the identifiction of the person. | MORE >>

That's typical with unidentified victims.... :smile:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
:confused: "The deceased was in an advanced state of decomposition...Fingerprints were obtained from the victim." They don't give a possible timeframe for her death which would narrow the search quite a bit. For instance, picture this woman with an Afro type hair-do versus long hair since her hair was artificially treated, whatever that means ( http://www.nampn.doenetwork.us/cases/moss_janice.html ) it is close to the rendering given, close in age, missing two months before the body was found and she appears to have a light complexion, but very little information is provided. Not to mention her last known plans were that she was heading to Virginia from New York. I am sure they have looked into it but who knows where the woman originally was from?