Charles County Public Schools

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Due to a tornado watch, all afternoon and evening activities are canceled for Tuesday, September 28, 2004.

We posted it on the main page but I just wanted to make sure ya'll saw it.

dreamland

vraiblonde said:
Due to a tornado watch, all afternoon and evening activities are canceled for Tuesday, September 28, 2004.

We posted it on the main page but I just wanted to make sure ya'll saw it.

I hope they close CSM tonight. I don't feel like going, I'm more in the mood to sleep!!!!

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
dreamland said:
I hope they close CSM tonight. I don't feel like going, I'm more in the mood to sleep!!!!
Me to!! I didn't go to sleep till midnight and got up at 5:30. Isn't there a number you can call to see if it is closed? Call B and ask her, she probably knows it. I gotta go to LaPlata campus - thats in Charles County.

BuddyLee

Football addict
CowGirlUp said:
Me to!! I didn't go to sleep till midnight and got up at 5:30. Isn't there a number you can call to see if it is closed? Call B and ask her, she probably knows it.
:yeahthat: We only have one rickety phone line down here.

Lilly

The Original Lilly
dreamland said:
tonight I have ITS 1110 Program and Design. What do you have?

Blech! I took that class two years ago . . I hope they have improved it since then! No wonder you are in the mood to sleep, you were probably reading your textbook!

dreamland

Lilly said:
Blech! I took that class two years ago . . I hope they have improved it since then! No wonder you are in the mood to sleep, you were probably reading your textbook!

Actually, I like the class....the teacher is really good. I think without him it would be boring.

K

Kizzy

It is extremely nasty in Charles County right now. :ohwell:

Heavy rain, thunder, lightening and the roads are starting to get standing water on them.