Charleston Chew

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Blind, howling pug's apology to neighbor goes viral

An adorable blind pug is making some noise on social media after his apology for his separation anxiety-induced howling went viral.

Charleston Chew is an 11-year-old dog who recently moved into a new Pittsburgh apartment with his owner, Sharla Wilson.

Charleston is nearly blind and because he is still getting used to his new surroundings, his separation anxiety has ramped up. Since the move, he’s been bumping into walls and will meander into a corner and start howling until he is rescued, Wilson told KDKA-TV.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/10/blind-howling-pugs-apology-to-neighbor-goes-viral.html

:lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh god. Here I go again:

My tweet back would have been to offer to dogsit for Charleston until he gets used to his new...heh...digs. I'm kind of upset that this blind dog is alone and scared, to the point that he's crying all day.

Sorry. Buzzkill, I know. :frown:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oh god. Here I go again:

My tweet back would have been to offer to dogsit for Charleston until he gets used to his new...heh...digs. I'm kind of upset that this blind dog is alone and scared, to the point that he's crying all day.

Sorry. Buzzkill, I know. :frown:

:bonk: :lol: