Charlotte Hall Marketplace

puggymom

:lmao:

I didnt want to totally crush his deams but :yeahthat: :lol:

I am actually really excited that there will be a new McKays. Both of the grocery stores in this area are really gross I try not to shop there unless I absolutely have too. Guess the McKays in Leonardtown spoiled me.

:yeahthat:
I always go somewhere else (La Plata, California, etc) to do my main shopping. I might pick up a few things here and there in FL or McKay's but rarely full shopping.

lovinmaryland

I always go somewhere else (La Plata, California, etc) to do my main shopping. I might pick up a few things here and there in FL or McKay's but rarely full shopping.

The meat, seafood, and produce areas are just horrible in both. They both have a funky odor to them as well.

ltown81

Don't worry..the new McKays will be gross and have the same staff as all the others. I am surpised they make enough money to keep opening stores. I swear the one in Wildewood has bottles of stuff on the shelves from when it was SuperFresh still. The only explaination I have for the odor is just old stuff sitting there forever.

lovinmaryland

Don't worry..the new McKays will be gross and have the same staff as all the others. I am surpised they make enough money to keep opening stores. I swear the one in Wildewood has bottles of stuff on the shelves from when it was SuperFresh still. The only explaination I have for the odor is just old stuff sitting there forever.

The one in Leonardtown is FABULOUS. Very clean, tons of fresh produce & meats, etc... I hope the new one they build in Mechanicsville/Charlotte Hall is as nice!

ltown81

I would not call it fabulous. It smells, and looks like the painted over Super fresh that it is. Also I beleive their prices are higher at this store. I stick with Giant.

The one in Leonardtown is FABULOUS. Very clean, tons of fresh produce & meats, etc... I hope the new one they build in Mechanicsville/Charlotte Hall is as nice!