11th Annual Charlotte Hall Veteran’s Home
Poker Run 10 August 2013
Signup 1100-1215 at the Charlotte Hall, MD Veteran’s Home
index.html
Open to all vehicles. Last vehicle out at 1230
$20 donation per person
Best Hand $500 2nd Best $250
3rd Best $ 150 Worst $100
ALL PROCEEDS will be used to purchase items requested by the residents of the Charlotte Hall Veteran’s Home
Sponsored by the U.S. Military Vets Motorcycle Club, Southern MD
Last Stop – Food while it lasts – Cash Bar

Special thanks to I.A.M.A.W Patuxent River for their generous donation.

Entertainment Provided BY: HYDRAFX
*****This is a “Rain or Shine” event, however, the USMVMC So MD reserves the right to cancel in the event of severe weather. i.e.: Severe thunderstorms, hurricane and/or heavy winds. *****

Going through LaPlata, Hughesville, St. Leonard, Lusby, Great Mills and back through Hughesville. We provide turn by turn directions for unfamiliar riders or you can take your own route.

This is our 11 year organizing this event. We have quite a shopping list of items the residents need so we hope to see you all there.

We have some great door prizes and there will be a raffle for a Thompson Center Encore 50 cal muzzleloader at the last stop as well. Tickets for it will only be sold at the event and it will be won by a lucky participant that day!

Thanks to Accurate Guns and Ammo for their fourth year of support of the Charlotte Hall Veteran's Home!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Weather forecast looks promising so far. Does not take more than just a hint of rain to make this kid leave the old Harley in the barn.:whistle:

sockgirl77

Weather forecast looks promising so far. Does not take more than just a hint of rain to make this kid leave the old Harley in the barn.:whistle:

First ever time riding a bike...pouring rain. I now check the weather forecast very closely before agreeing to hop on the back of the bf's HD. :lmao:

you can

You don't need a motorcycle to participate. It is open to all vehicles. Dust of that 10 speed if you think you can cover 90 miles in 5 hours!

The route that I gave on an earlier post might get tweaked a little before the run. The stops will be the same in any event. You will get a turn by turn direction sheet that you can use to get a more scenic ride. You don't have to follow them but you do need to go to the stops in order to make sure that someone is there to let you get a card.

Local band HydraFX will be playing an acoustic show at the last stop from 230-530. Greg and the guys always put on a great show.

mori

Veteran's hpome poker run

This is a great event with a wonderful ride. I think I gained 11 pounds last year there was so much food.

We have pulled pork, hamburgers and fixings FREE at the last stop as long as it lasts. I do t think anyone will go hungry!

mori

Anyone wanting to donate,
You can donate to:

US Military Vets Motorccle Club
Box 299
Solomans Island, MD

We will add it to our current donations and buy the items needed for the residents. We spend 100% of what is donated for these items.