Charlotte Hall Veteran's Home Fund Raiser

mori

Charlotte Hall Vetrean's Home Poker Run

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Open to all Vehicles.

This is the only Veteran's Home in Maryland. All the proceed's go to the residents in the form of items from a list requested by the residents. We do this every year and this is our 11th. And we want it to be our biggest yet for our Veteran's at the home.

Charlotte Hall Veteran's Home Poker Run 10 Aug 12 will start at 1100 at the Veterans Home. The last stop will be at the Hughsville American Legion. We will have Bands and other events there to keep all entertained. This Poker Run is Sponsered by the US Military Vets Motorcycle Club of Southern Maryland and is open to all types of vehicles. Our goal is to provide basic items to the residents. The cost for the Poker Run is $20 (all the money will be spent on items from the list that the residents need and we deliver to them). Due to budget cuts at the home, if you do not have a sponser you go without the basic items.
Prize Money is paid buy the US Military Vets Motorcycle Club and is 1st place $500, 2nd place $250, 3rd place $150 and last place is $100
Please pass this on to everyone you know!! This is to help those who served this country proud and now need our help.

Like Mori said, you do not need a motorcycle to support the Veteran's Home residents. It is open to ALL vehicles. We had several groups do the run in cars last year.

The residents at the home come out and check out the bikes while you sign up. It is always great to see their faces light up when the see a bike that reminds them of when they were young.

Poker Run

These things are sooo much fun. Look at the bikes talk to some fellow bikers meet your friends here. Lots of door prizes.:buddies:

Every penny goes to buy items specifically requested by the residents. The USMVMC picks up all of the overhead including prize money and the food items and door prizes that are not donated.

Tomorrow is the big day. Don't let a little rain scare you away. The Poker Run is open to all vehicles so bring your Chevy if you don't want to get your scooter wet.

The residents of the Charlotte Hall Veteran's Home need our help.

mori

Today is the day!!! Come on out and support Charlotte Hall Veteran's Home and have some fun and maybe some cash in your hand. All vehicles are welcome.

Great day to support the home. Hope to see you all at signup. Charlotte Hall Veteran's Home between 1100 and 1215. The winners will be announced and have you on your way by 6pm tonight in case you want to do other things with your night.

Wrkn4livn

How can I just donate? I have no motorcycle and dont play poker. I'm retired military and I could find myself in there should I suffer a major stroke etc.

mori

You can donate to:

US Military Vets Motorccle Club
Bos 299
Solomans Island, MD

We will add it to our current donations and buy the items needed for the residents. We spend 100% of what is donated for these items.