NASCAR Charlotte Roval, Playoff Race #3

homedepot20

MONELLO wanted to make sure he didn't miss his picks so he started Thread on Sunday . So 2 threads for Charlotte to choose 😁😁😁

homedepot20

Bank of America 400 thread posted by Monello has Kyle Busch as favorite & This thread Bank of America Roval 400 posted by Calvcopf has Truex as favorite. 2 0n each . STGISLANDER has deciding vote on whom the Favorite WILL BE 🙄

Last edited:

homedepot20

QUOTE="stgislander, post: 6049654, member: 35970"]
Sorry, no tie breaker.

1 Johnson
2 Truex Jr.
3 Blaney
4 Bowyer
5 Byron
[/QUOTE]
WOW aren't you the Militant:eek:

homedepot20

Charlotte Results
1 ELLIOTT
2 Bowman
3 Harvick
4 Bowyer
5 Keselowski
Standing AFTER Charlotte
MONELLO 99+2=101
Calvcopf 87+1=88
Homedepot20 81+2=83
Stgislander 77+2=79
OldHillcrestGuy 67+4=71
Next Race , 6 October @ DOVER

homedepot20

Didn't see much of race , but it looked very boring.

CONGRATS to OldHillcrestGuy on picking Harvick to finish 3rd.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I enjoyed the racing, but feel it could have been a little shorter. I was ready for it to end. (Especially when I was looking at Truex, Bowyer, and Byron finishing in the top five with less than 20 to go.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Looks like the middle of the pack is fighting it out for position. Then again, with a few correct picks in the right slots anything could happen.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Refreshing to see some new faces up front. Impressive come back for Elliot after trying to gain a half lap by driving through the tire barrier. Bowman too, after he decide to stop spinning and go in one direction. Bowyer was my sentimental favorite, but at least he transferred with a good day.

homedepot20

Looks like the middle of the pack is fighting it out for position. Then again, with a few correct picks in the right slots anything could happen.
I have to admit , MONELLO has a firm grasp on 1st, OLDHILLCRESTGUY on Last and Calvcopf- Stgislander and myself fighting for 2nd 3rd 4th..