Charm City Run - Annapolis

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
So yesterday I decided I needed a new pair of running shoes. So we headed up to Annapolis to a place called Charm City Run. They are located in the new Annapolis Town Center. This place was awesome. I walked in talked to the guy there for a few minutes about what I was looking for. He measured my feet and pressure points, watched my feet as I walked and brought a pair of shoes out. Then he told me to get on the treadmill and they would video tape and analyze my run and this would help determine what shoes I needed. So after a quick run on the treadmill he was able to play back my feet landing as a was running and show me exactly what he was looking at and seeing that would help him recommend a good shoe.

He went in the back and brought out 5 pairs. Each from a different manufacturer. I tried all 5 on and took each one of them for a spin on the tread mill and decided on Asics Cumulus 11's. They feel great! I made my decision on comfort only and I wasn't going to let price or looks drive my purchase.

All in all this place rocked. I paid the same price for these shoes as I would have in any other store and got excellent service and advice from the guy there. So if you are in the market for a good pair of running or walking shoes this is the place to go.

Charm City Run: Live, Give, Run. Running Specialty Store located in Annapolis, Timonium and Bel Air