Cheaper Than Dirt

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
not a big fan of CTD since the Fallout from Newtown Shooting,

... they rolled over 1st pulling weapons for sale .....

PsyOps

Pixelated
F 'em

There's nothing "cheap" about them.

None of them are cheap anymore; but I do find their title pretty misleading considering their prices are no cheaper (and in many cases more expensive) than anyone else. But I've found their ammo fairly reasonable to most others.

Who do you use?

Chris0nllyn

None of them are cheap anymore; but I do find their title pretty misleading considering their prices are no cheaper (and in many cases more expensive) than anyone else. But I've found their ammo fairly reasonable to most others.

Who do you use?

Like GURPS said, they were first to roll over after Newtown, and first to fold under pressure.

Then they made donations to the NRA to try and cover thier ass.

I typically use Midway USA, dick's Sporting Goods, or Cabelas.

GunBot find 223 5.56 AR-15 ammo in stock also. (Look at CTD's prices through this site)

It's basically a search engine for ammo (like ammoseek.com). You'll just have to keep checking, because the good deals come and go quick. That, and check your local wal-marts...constantly. Especially early in the morning, and at night....after they stock up.

I've been pretty lucky. Still getting .22lr at reasonable prices. 7.62x54r is still about $0.24 per round, and I was lucky enough to get a 1,000 round case of 9mm for $250. Sold half of it and made my money back. .38spl hasn't been too bad....still about $0.50 per round.

Last edited:

MadDogMarine

GURPS said, they were first to roll over after Newtown, and first to fold under pressure.

GunBot find 223 5.56 AR-15 ammo in stock also. (Look at CTD's prices through this site)

It's basically a search engine for ammo (like ammoseek.com). You'll just have to keep checking, because the good deals come and go quick. That, and check your local wal-marts...constantly. Especially early in the morning, and at night....after they stock up.

I've been pretty lucky. Still getting .22lr at reasonable prices. 7.62x54r is still about $0.24 per round, and I was lucky enough to get a 1,000 round case of 9mm for $250. Sold half of it and made my money back. .38spl hasn't been too bad....still about $0.50 per round.

Thanks for the ammo link Chris0nllyn. Nice find. I needed some .22LR but everywhere I went they were out. Good link to keep in my bookmarks.

Chris0nllyn

Thanks for the ammo link Chris0nllyn. Nice find. I needed some .22LR but everywhere I went they were out. Good link to keep in my bookmarks.

I suggest setting up an account with Gunbot.

Keep it open in your browser, and set the sounds on.

It'll ding whenever something new, under your set price per round threshold, pops up.

Cabelas recently had a 1,000 round case of Winchester M22 for $0.05 per round....of course it went quick.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Like GURPS said, they were first to roll over after Newtown, and first to fold under pressure.

Thanks for the info.

I like Sportsman's Guide - Outdoor Gear, Military Surplus, Survival Gear and more If you're a member the prices are pretty good. But almost everything is out of stock.